1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Yuto Shard Farming - Best Place?

Discussion in 'Arena & Quests' started by XingHa, Jul 23, 2018.

1. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

I checked the alchemistcode.db jp about Yuto and his shard is not available during EX. I still need 125 shards to fully LB him. Is stage 3 still the best bet for me?

2. SuperEndriu

SuperEndriu Active Member

Damn! I just did his quests once each to get the fire shards - think I will pass on him this time - same as I did with Milly - just dont have any ap for that

3. Kat

Kat Member

Is he good?

4. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

- he is still okay with the current meta and units we have in global. im lacking in fire units so im taking him in as a filler. a max LB free unit is still greater compared to my gacha unit who stock at Lv60

5. votris11

votris11 Active Member

One run is guaranteed to drop 3 to 5 shards at stage 3. So to get 125 shards you need to play a minimum of 42 times. 42 times 30 ap is 1260 ap which less than daily amount of ap of (what I can remember in the top of my head) at least 1400. Keep in mind 1260 is the maximum of if you get unlucky with 3 shards each run, and I did not include ap recovery time or lvl up to the list, nor did I account the ap needed to get the missions to get more ap.

6. KasugaArata

KasugaArata Active Member

Stage 3 seems to be the best place for it. Finished up all the milestones and missing 119 frags for full lb, will try to finish him tomorrow If I can't oh well next time.

Edit: Nvm that, forgot that the event will last 7 more days after tomorrow....

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  7. Arananthi

Arananthi Active Member

In all likelihood, there will be a hard stage released tomorrow that will offer more shards in Milestones.

8. KasugaArata

That one will be for Lucian J+ and milestones will prb give his equipment shards. It is most likely that EX will also drop Yuto shards as well tho :D

9. votris11

votris11 Active Member

The TC say the shards wont be available on the EX which is why he asking where to farm Yuto. Though that might not necessarily be the case and TC could've misread the data or the data was wrong.

Arananthi and KasugaArata like this.
  10. KasugaArata

Don't mind me today xD
    Gonna go sleep now