1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is single this valentines day?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XingHa, Feb 14, 2019.

Your status?

Poll closed Feb 27, 2019.
  1. Single (24 yrs old and below)

75.0%
  2. Single (24-30 yrs old)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Single (31-39 yrs old)

25.0%
  4. Single (40 yrs old and above)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Virgin and never had any relationship (39 yrs old and below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Virgin and never had any relationship (40 yrs old and above)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

I'm a single, 33 yrs old half-chinese and my valentines date yesterday is TAC. Just inside the house the whole time preparing the obligatory chocolates for my selected work colleagues (actually, the ones who made a request). Drooling over my TAC waifus, at least, keeps my love life from being utter sad.

I only had 1 past relationship so im not virgin anymore (damn!). I don't like the trial-and-error relationship like what people around me does.

My daily life cycle revolves between work, and watching animes and playing video games. I do have plans for my future and self well-being but the fruit will not grow just overnight.

Happy valentines day, everyone!!!
    Edit Note: For the 2nd option for the Poll, its "25-30". Sorry for the error.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    WeikerX likes this.
  2. nickjr

nickjr Active Member

There are two answers that apply to me lol

3. Kahid

Kahid New Member

Io sono 28 e sarò sposata is august ❤️

WeikerX likes this.
  4. ganmbit

ganmbit New Member

I'm still 19 y/o and I swore to myself that I won't have any girlfriend until my 25th birthday. I haven't make any cash yet and what I want is to have a stable economy and job before I get a girlfriend. If I haven't reached my "economic goals", I won't let any girls to come near me as her boyfriend at any cost, even she has a beauty and body like Shayna...

5. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

- so you're into "boing boing"? well, i'm opposite of your taste. im much more attracted to "moe" (so in regards to anime and video games, a character with just "moe" appearance like in anime K-On! does not count). "moe" usually is petite with small chest but don't misinterpret "moe" as "lolicon" (a good example of a "moe" character is Ayanami Rei from Evangelion)