1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Which gear to pick from the 9m shop?

Discussion in 'General' started by scr@wny, May 4, 2019.

1. scr@wny

scr@wny New Member

I have

4* magia cleric gun
    4* jikunai satsuki
    5* dragonhead gauntlet

Thankful for any tips?

2. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

if you have to choose, Jikunai Satsuki. Agility in a gear is a thing and JS comes with +10 if maxed

in fact, when im checking the MP Coin Shop and Soul Coin Shop, i only buy the following:
    Curious Doll (teddy bear) - i used gear coins not gear shards for upgrading. the gear shards is for transmutation
    Jikunai Satsuki
    Belva PENDANT (pendant!!)
    Demon Bane Kunai
    Balt/Mielikki/Eve/Lucretia Soul Shards

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  3. scr@wny

scr@wny New Member

Thanks - there is quite a number of gear here :)

I think the roaring slash could be good on mei fang and olga.
    Or the umbrella staff for diviners..

4. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

there are many good gear but since we only have limited coins, we only buy the exceptional items

5. scr@wny

scr@wny New Member

I actually meant the 9m shop. We can get the missile pendant and pick 2x 150 gear shards. Many good gears there. Hard to choose

6. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

I can't find the one u r talking about but i heard about the Missile Pendant.

7. scr@wny

scr@wny New Member

Go to coin exchange. Its the third shop from top.

Can't believe u missed it.

Just btw, the first shop from top sells a sinful indulgence. Make sure u dont miss out on that one.

8. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

18.jpg
    - is this the one you are talking about? because the Anti-Missile Pendant can be purchased using the 9M celebration coin

9. scr@wny

scr@wny New Member

Dude! Lmao!

That was the whole point. Which gear to pick for the celebration coins.

10. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

The maximum coin we can get is 3,399 (2,800 + 599).

The following gear are the noteworthy:
    - Anti-Missile Pendant (999)
    - Roaring Slash (400)
    - Timestealer Scythe (400)
    Note:
    400*5 = 2,000
    999 + 2,000 + 2,000 = 4,999

The Anti-Missile Pendant is a must because we can't get it somewhere. I remember its a global exclusive gear that been sell via bundle only (the place where you purchase gem) and not from Secret Shop. This has become a controversial gear back then (before the very first HP rebalance) when Sniper is part of the meta.

Jikunai Satsuki is good as well. The thing is we can get this gear's shards using MP Coin/Soul Coin.
    Magia Cleric Gun is a no no because we have the free farmable Battlefield Drama.

To determine what to buy:
    We are short by 1k coins if we have to buy Anti-Missile Pendant, and all stock of Roaring Slash and Timestealer Scythe. So we need to play smart. Transmutation for Roaring Slash and Timestealer Scytherequires requires 150 shard each.

Math:
    50pcs of gear shard = 400 coins*3 = 1,200
    1,200*2 = 2,400 + 999 = 3,399

Conclusion:
    What we are going to buy are as follows:
    - Anti-Missile Pendant (999)
    - 3x 50pcs Roaring Slash Shard (1,200)
    - 3x 50pcs Timestealer Scythe Shard (1,200)
    The whole purchase cost 3,399 which is exactly same with the maximum coin we can get.

Note: This will be what i do with the 9M download celebration coins. Actually, if you didn't raise the question, i wont bother yet what to buy until i get all the coins (usually at the end of the month). This has been my trend even with the previous giveaway coins the game had. I only buy early when i extremely need the item or when there's a new patch coming because it will reset the shop.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  11. scr@wny

scr@wny New Member

Your reasoning is sound. Waiting and collecting coins can be rewarding. I was thinking about buying 150 dragonhead shards from the veda shop. On Friday I got me 4* gear tickets and it turned out I summoned one dragonhead. I just needed to buy 100 shards from veda - if I had done it immediately I would have made a mistake in retrospect.

I also got the jikunai once from a ticket and I think you are confusing it with the demon bane. Its the demon bane that can be obtained from the mp coin shop and not the jikunai - at least I have yet to encounter one.

I will definitely go for the roaring gear! I like mei fang. Not sure about the timestealer - I also got the soulstealer scythe from the ticket and while it may not be as good, it can be serviceable for now. Who knows we might get more tickets this month.

XingHa likes this.
  12. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

nope. both jikunai and demon bane can bought from the coin exchange shop. the other one is for the thief/assassin while the other one is for ninja/spy

13. scr@wny

scr@wny New Member

Like I said, I have yet to encounter one. I also doubt they would put farmable gear in the 9m shop. But I will not argue with u if u believe u have seen it in the mp shop.

14. Jagd

Jagd New Member

The newest i've seen on mp coin is the chakram thing. Never seen jikunai but I've seen demonbane. Unfortunately ninja is never made it anywhere near my main rooster so jikunai will bring nothing significant to me. I already have two jikunai btw, and I rarely use any of em.

Btw jikunai and demon bane is both for ninja/spy. Assassin/thief can only use tiger kris.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  15. Jagd

Jagd New Member

Among weapons in the shop, here are some that smash some serious agi on the stats:
    +10- Tiger kris, ogre slaying, jikunai
    +8- Timestealer, roaring slash

Tiger kris is exceptionally important simply because the availability of knife for thief/assassin is just rare. Think about it: you get plenty of bow, katana, swords and greatswords from events. Other gears also already receive their share on plenty of events. But have you ever get any knife from the event? Since fate event, my rider yomi always enter the battlefield nekkied handed. Not a single knife. Even glove already got their turn such as roy's flame glove, but knife? Nein.

Baton is also similar in that rarity aspect but to be honest you could always replace it with battlefield drama.

Timestealer, despite among plentiful free greatswords is good because beside the agi stats it deal stop and pack 50 attack. Not to mention critical boost

Ogreslaying pack tons of agi and patk but since it's for blademaster.... It suffers a lot considering it's WA is defensive support instead of bossing their nuking capability.

Roaring slash got a good WA and since I personally use it on mei fang (for her leader skill) it free up space for anti pendants instead of battlefield drama, making her considerable tankier without losing much agi