1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Tyrfing..

Discussion in 'Armament, Equipment & Abilities' started by Lenneth, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Lenneth

Lenneth New Member

Is it good idea to get tyrfing weapon on step 3?

2. Hircs

Hircs New Member

Tyrfing is suppose to be top tier later in the game with her weapon, if you like her and plan to use her then yes. She's a free character that can be LB to lvl 85 and her MA from the weapon is quite useful (gives her quicken after attacking). If you got the gems to spare, go for it, if not then the choice is yours. And if you're a beginner, you have time to farm gems from the story. I was luckily enough to get it on 300 gems but was planning for all 3 steps cause Tyrfing is my Waifu!! :)

3. Lenneth

Lenneth New Member

Hmm yes i plan on using her as she is the only tank i have now and chloe but i think tyrfing is better than chloe and i have 3k gems and done with step 1 so i hope i get it on step 2.. If not go to step 3? Then if yes good bye gems.. And im still in ep5 chapter 2 so i guess i can still gain some gems right? Atleast 1k gems is enough for step 1 summon for future banner

4. Brawdur

Brawdur Active Member

Don't forget you also get gems through your Daily Quests:

Clear an Event Quest [2] - 10 gems
    Play a Multiplay Quest - 10 gems
    Play a Quest [3] - 20 gems
    Play a Hard Quest [3] - 20 gems

That's 60 free gems each day!

And right now during the crossover event there's also this daily:

[Phantom of the Kill] Clear Multiplay Quests once - 20 gems

5. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

Hum... do you guys think Tyrfing is top tier? JP tier list says otherwise. I wonder how closely the GL version will follow JP stats

6. Hircs

Hircs New Member

Tyrfing becomes to tier from updates in the future but may be weapon dependent. Here's one of the newer tier list:

https://i.imgur.com/XlxEUyF.jpg

Her weapon should come back in the summons if you want to save your gems for unit summons. It does in the jp version.

7. Mishikasei

Mishikasei Moderator Staff Member

I don't follow tier lists in general because sometimes even lower tier units do a better job than some of the top ones.
    For me Tyrfing is nice for Arena even if our current arena isn't ideal for tanks.
    For me she is only a better Logi atm tank wise but Logi has more initial jewel than her...

8. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

Ooooo nice. new tier list. Thanks!

9. Rozarius

Rozarius Member

Any chance of a higher resolution version of that?