1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Tyrfing: She Protec but She also Attac

Discussion in 'Unit Builds' started by Push2Stops, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Push2Stops

Push2Stops Member

How is everyone building Tyrfing? It's mostly obvious (Holy Sword, Basic Holy Sword, Holy Knight Stance+2, Guardian) but her second passive is debatable.
    As far as Holy Cavaliers go she's the least tanky and doesn't hit as hard as Chloe and Vettel. Where she does have an edge, however, is in her speed (AGI). Guard Up and Power Up both give +10% to DEF and ATK, respectively. Both help but nothing is going to push her to shine in any area.

I pulled her Mystic Blade Tyrfing so I'm going for a more rounded unit with Power Up. These two combined (my MBT is likely to stay at 4 stars) should get her ATK to around 402. For now, she has Cloak of Protection and Curious Doll in her other gear slots; I still have very little gear.

2. Soruca

Soruca New Member

I just got my Tyrfing lvl50 with 5* and 20LB (I'm still lvl51) but I'm using the same build. I'm just a little confused about the special ability, I also have the Mystic Blade Tyrfing and I'm not quite sure how that work, do you know?

3. Push2Stops

Push2Stops Member

It takes 50 gems to use, so it will show under Master Ability but will be greyed out at first. You'll need to charge her gemes up with some basic attacks before you can use it.

4. Soruca

Soruca New Member

What do you mean? I maxed the LB and got joblvl 11, where should I spent those gems?

or do you mean the jewels inside the battle mode?

5. Push2Stops

Push2Stops Member

Sorry, jewels, not gems.