1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

The Alchemist Code Theory: Logi (may) could be able to use Kagutsuchi?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by ganmbit, May 22, 2020.

1. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Well this theory is start by this one memento and its group...

upload_2020-5-22_22-13-45.png

This is the start of my theory, this one memento is the start

upload_2020-5-22_22-14-15.png

At that time, I see Kagura is on the Crowleys as one of the family part. Nensous tend to reveal inter-character connection or something else that reveals the lore part a bit. As you can notice, I have put a line in that one spot. It raises one huge clue for me to start this theory. "Kagura is married to Bud" since there is no other connection nor anything else, Crowleys and Royal Wadatsumi are too far to be a descendant thing or "far siblings". The only and the most logical correlation between Kagura and Crowleys is via Marriage and the one who lives in the same era as her is Bud.

This is one huge clue for this theory and has been confirmed by the game itself via one of its lore part...(This is a solid proof of it! and EAT THAT, XING HA! YOU CAN'T DENY IT ANYMORE!)

upload_2020-5-22_22-43-38.png

What do you think about the underlined ones? Heir of Crowley and Royal Family of Wadatsumi as well? Wadatsumi long destroyed before Lion's Monarch but still on Orion's reign, also happens when before Kudan turns into a fool because of Empress of Wadatsumi's(Temporary name for Kagura's mother) death and no more royal family after her line else than Kagura herself. We know that Crowley is Bud's Clan/Family name from the beginning and we know he is ancestor of Zeke and his son, Logi. Also, the only connecting dots of Crowley and Wadatsumi Royal Lineage is only on Bud and Kagura, no other meeting in other lineage as told by lore.

This is supporting my theory as well, and Kamui Exists far before Sephira's destruction which happens Eons ago far before Lion's Monarch and one of the first things happens in the Canon Timeline, supposedly after Genesis but far before Lion's Monarch, and he maybe using his powers to spiritbond with Monzein so he could witness the family.

If Monzein is really spirit-bonded by Kamui and lived far enough to tell Logi that HE is a heir of not only Crowley Family but also Wadatsumi Royal Lineage, then he is seeing a Real Crowley(In bracket(assuming) below) not an Adopted Crowley. Note that adoption and young marriage could be a trend in Babel based on their timeline setting, and this could add the number of generation has passed.

Also genetics don't lie, they have red hair color due to one thing.... Only one logical reason why Logi's and Zeke's hair is red, as simple as... Because they came from Kagura's bloodline and it must be a real bloodline aka Real Crowleys. This cuts the half of my theory weakness, "If they came from the [Adopted Crowleys]." . It couldn't be a dyed hair since they aren't live in our timeline and dyed hairs are not popular for them especially for the higher ups or nobles, they don't dye their hair for trend, it is out from their custom and norm.

upload_2020-5-22_22-42-38.png

Kagura, Real Crowleys, Zeke, and Logi is the ones who are ABLE to use Kagutsuchi if they ever learn it from someone from Wadatsumi who has the knowledge of said Kagutsuchi. While in the other hand, Dios, Agatha, Bud, and Adopted Crowleys are NOT ABLE to use Kagutsuchi at all costs because they ARE NOT Genetically born from the genetical descendants of Bud and Kagura.

Voda saids in Chapter 4 that it is 100 years gap between Tina when she is teenage to Lion Monarch. Which could be 4-8 generations depends on the fact of young marriage trend and generation gap. But you can see the bracket above.

Now let's get to the point where he could learn Kagutsuchi, the spicy part here. Let me say why he could learn EVEN no Kagura nor her Teachings. As we know, Kamui is not able to Spiritbond anymore so Kagura won't be summoned, unlike Monzein.

The genes is the answer, his genes and Zeke's genes are making them ABLE to learn but very very very little chance to master the art, it is because we can't tell if they are the "Stronger Gene" nor "Weaker Gene" inside of their body(Anybody who learn Genetics can understand this).

Logi could learn it quite easily right now as a part of his attacks later maybe. But as I see from JP Logi right now, it seems my theory is deconfirmed if I was right. But, there is a slight chance knowing his genes is came from Kagura.

In Fantasy World, the descendant tend to be weaker than their ancestors. This is also happen to Logi's Kagutsuchi if he ever learn one because well, Logi didn't learn it directly and he also the ??th generation since Bud and Kagura(Maybe the 5th-9th depends on generation gap and young marriage trend). His Kagutsuchi will far weaker than Kagura's, let alone touching the 10% of Kagura's. He needs a super duper amount of lifetime training even for 10% of Kagura's Kagutsuchi Power(Well back again)... If that is Kagura's son/daughter, he could have reached 100% or more with same effort.

.....: How about Bud being Gay to Bashini and Victor?

Me: DUDE! BEING A GAY IS NOT THE TREND OF THAT WORLD'S TIME SETTING! IN BABEL, THIS IS NOT 2020! ALSO, BUD IS A NOBLE AND BEING A GAY WILL BRING DISGRACE TO THE CROWLEY FAMILY! BASHINI AND VICTOR WILL HAVE THEIR OWN WIFE SOONER OR LATER! BASHINI IS A LORD COMMANDER AND MAYBE HE IS FORBIDDEN TO DO SUCH ACTS AS IT WILL BRING SHAME TO THE HOLY GUARD AND VICTOR? WHAT HIS FAMILY WOULD SAY IF THEY FIND OUT ABOUT THIS?!

.....: Why Bud instead of Ren?

Me: Maybe they happen to love each other, why? Maybe Bud's position in Envylia can save her a bit...

.....: Zeke and Logi COULD HAVE dye their hair...

Me: .......

Me: DUDE! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT IS THE TIME SETTING OF THAT PLACE?! HAIR DYEING IS NOT A GOOD THING IN THEIR PLACE, WHAT WOULD THE CROWLEYS(Their Ancestors) SAID WHEN THEY FOUND THEIR DESCENDANTS DYEING THEIR HAIR, OH MY GOD! CROWLEYS ARE NOBLES THAT IS ALREADY CLOSE TO THEIR KING! HOW POSSIBLY IN THE SUCH FAMILY WILL DYE THEIR HAIR AND SHAME THEMSELVES, EVEN HAIR DYE IS NOT FOUND YET, GODDAMMIT!!!!!

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  2. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

a friendship of trio turns into love? isnt it romantic?

3. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

It doesn't match the world setting, once again I said it....

Friendships needs to stands as friendships or just be a sworn oath trio like Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei in Samkok/Sangoku, they can be best friends while keep having their own wives, also romantic in their words didn't work as it was a love story, it was a different approach and they aren't being gay to each other. The setting of Babel time is around medieval era almost to 1600s(if you see Slothstein, maybe German of TAC based on name or England if you see their naming system), Wadatsumi(Japan of TAC) is still on "civil war" like. Except Gluttony Foss which actually a Roman Empire in TAC(From their eating habits in pre-war to their uniform, they are romans), which actually could suggest that it is on 1400s and 1500s, in that time it is illogical to have someone in high ranks such as them being a gay. I already said it above, and one more thing, if you make them as gay, no Zeke and Logi will exist because Bud can't have a child and even so their hair won't be red.

Your words are just based on your favoritsm, and only based on your preferences while my theory is based on some story parts or the canonical parts of the game, then connect it to real world sense.