1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

The 3 Big Guy were out. Is Edward Elric one among them?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by XingHa, Oct 14, 2018.

1. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

Gilga, Noctis and Laharl were already in global. Its undoubtedly it will be Full Metal Alchemist would be next (with an insertion of AC Global Exclusive). I haven't heard the names hailed. Aren't they worth spending gems on given that we already have many strong wind unit?

2. Kat

Kat Member

Well is ss in Japan and i like the anime so i think is a must.
    Anyone knows why is he so good?

3. XingHa

when TAC GL was new, i only hear 3 names as the 3 OP but never heard of Edward Elric despite of the tier list putting him as S.

4. Shadowalker

Shadowalker New Member

Its because the Wind Unit Pool is heavily oversaturated with good Units that he kinda went under the Radar, and he wasnt SS Tier from the beginning if you look at previous JP Tier lists but I dont know why. He has some pretty nice Job Combinations, them being : Martial artist for Charge Up and Baldemaster for a 50% PATK Buff. He doesnt have a Diamond 5 Attack sadly and his J1 passives are garbage becauise he needs to be at Height 2 I believe or he just needs to be at Height 2 or above and the stat increases are not great(Passive 1: HP +20%, Passive 2: AGI +15%). Personally I am more interested in Roy Mustang because he has a 45% MATK buff but takes +25% more damage from Water Units Passive on his main, he is a fire Unit, and the Mentor Job on J3 meaing he can become God for the first 3 Turns

5. Shadowalker

Shadowalker New Member

But yeah the FMA Collab has like only two good Units on them judging by the Tier List, Roy and Edward, and they are Fire and Wind Units, Elements that are alrdy occupied with alot of OP Units like : Laharl, Miuna, Dorothea, Setsuna, Lucian, Uzuma, Rahu, Chihaya. But nontheless I am hyped for the FMA Collab, I like the Units and I think they are worth getting if you are able to get them to 75 ^^

6. XingHa

thx for the info!

7. Villiart

Villiart New Member

Whats the best characters of FMA collab?