1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the support and advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Halkonzo, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Halkonzo

Halkonzo Member

Thx for the support and advice offered by forum moderators and veteran members. Don't know how to express this without sounding like a whiner, but ya i've had enough of events. Weiker X feel free to remove me from the friends list I don't need Lucian anymore and i am taking a break possibly for years till devs show some love to snipers and ranged units. Also thank you udon and Mishikasei Weiker X especially for offering advice and help whenever I was in trouble.

2. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

Appreciate the shoutout bud, and I'm sorry to hear that the game didn't fare well with you. I think the fact that snipers aren't all-powerful makes player think about planning and moves strategy, and the game's depth and character customizability really shines because of it. I hope you well with all your future endeavors!

3. Halkonzo

Halkonzo Member

Trust me I am a total war fan and I love playing complex realism oriented difficult tactics games and i have a mechanical engineering degree. I just hate playing hours to beat the same stuff others can beat in 2 mins just because i don't have any OP units. I am sick of being disappointed because i am not geared or don't have proper composition to beat end game content and wait helplessly for events to end while others are busy auto farming the same events i can't even beat without hiring a merc. I have enough problems to deal with in real life and I just wanna be stress free at least while gaming.

But i digress. It was fun playing this game at least for a while.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  4. Mishikasei

Mishikasei Moderator Staff Member

Well as for now I do feel like snipers are still useful, especially for Veda Tower as I just tried to use snipers and they helped me a lot.
    They won't do dmg like Holy Brawlers or else but they still have their utility (Arrow of Destiny EX is easier with snipers).

But yeah sad to see you're taking a break and didn't enjoy as it should and I do understand that feeling as it's what I feel about a game I still currently play due to bad management.
    I hope you will still return one day and to see how this game evolved.

5. udon

udon Moderator Staff Member

awww sad to see people leave... tho i hope it is a temporary break

6. Arananthi

Arananthi Active Member

Umm...what? Seriously, snipers are among the most OP units in the game. Under specific circumstances, which means for specific missions, but then that's how any well-designed tactics game should play out.

Any time you start a mission and you're not in an enemy's attack range right away, or any mission where you can take out the one or two enemies who can attack you efficiently (like Arrow of Destiny [EX]), Snipers are brokety broke, because the AI just sits there and lets you kill them. No other Job except Seida's Venom Archer can pull that off.

No, they don't work for everything, but then nothing does. Not even Holy Brawler. But claiming Snipers need to be stronger? That's just crazy talk.

1CC and Delphiki like this.