1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Tagatame Movie Spoilers please!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ganmbit, Jul 19, 2019.

1. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Any spoilers about the movie? I want to know the most "honest" spoiler as much as I want, I want to know anything. So, don't hold back when you share the spoiler here.

1. Is there anyone here that watch Tagatame Movie? I can watch it but I must wait for "English subtitle streams"... (If you don't watch, you can skip all of the questions below)
    2. Is Shayna in the movie and has her own dark form?(well if not, I already know why...)
    3. Why Othima and Chloe became dark, is it because they got "darkened" in the same way as Nix, Mera, Zain, and Setsuna does?
    4. Is Dios the Fool appeared in the movie? If yes, in which scene?
    5. In JP, Kasumi got her "goddess" form, can you tell me why she got it? Ouroboros' blessing or something else?
    6. Is the snake that became the boss in the movie event is the main antagonist of the movie or there is someone else that controlling that? (Maybe that Waginau and Gabrirond)
    7. Can you tell me why the "large demons" that we usually kill has the dark form and became strong?
    8. Can Logi and co(Edgar and Lisbeth) defeat those things?
    9. Did Tina show up? In which scene is yes?

(Well to appease female members here, is there any Vettel inside???)

2. Tarothin

Tarothin New Member

2. No Shayna
    3. If I recall correctly, they were all summoned by the dragon and were "darkened" in the process.
    4. Yes, only in the last fight (along with Kamui and Amane)
    5. That's just part of her power as a phantom.
    6. It's all the dragon.
    7. Dragon buffed them up.
    8. Uh, hard to say, they probably could take them on normally with some trouble but they spend most of the movie unable to use any alchemy.
    9. Yeah, 1/2~2/3 of the way through the movie maybe?

And no Vettel, lol.

3. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

2. Damn, But I know why...
    3. The Dragon did that? How?
    4. Oh I see...
    5. Ok...
    6-7. Oh....
    8. Why? Dragon's fault again?
    9. Ho..

4. Tarothin

Tarothin New Member

3,8. Well, at the beginning of the movie, the dragon essentially removes all alchemia from the world. It's not really explained how it does it or anything, but if it can do that then doing something like summoning some dark phantoms is probably a piece of cake. It's the reason that there's so many mechs in the movie, the only alchemia left is stuff that was stored away, pretty much alchemia batteries.

5. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Oh... I get it now