1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Strike Mastery?

Discussion in 'Armament, Equipment & Abilities' started by HC307, May 7, 2018.

1. HC307

HC307 Member

So ive been asking this myself alot lately so i figuered id ask you guys too?

So Strike Mastery from martial artists/holy brawler gives you extra dmg for strike type attacks but what exactly are the strike type attacks? i mena like except stabs and shots isnt like everything a strike?

this question right now results in yuauruaurs or whatever she is called, the new twin blade knight and im thinking if strike masery will giver her a damage buff or not.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  2. udon

udon Moderator Staff Member

HC307 and Yeivist like this.
  3. Mishikasei

Mishikasei Moderator Staff Member

Strike Mastery of HB gives 20% Strike Atk bonus which means that after weapon dmg calculation, it will count strike bonus atk.
    Usually it means: Weapon Atk × Atk Type Bonus, so picking udon's weapon formula as example:
    [13 × (100 × Patk/10)/100] × [(100 + 20)/100] = 1.3 × patk × 1.2

Strike atks usually are type atks for Brawlers, Magic classes (except Magic Swordsman and Bride) and Support classes (Chrono, Healer, Shrine Maiden, etc).
    You should check alchemistcodedb.com to look at the unit class type to have a better idea of which class has a certain atk type.

P.S. she is called Yauras if you mean the new Water unit of Sacred Stone Memories.

HC307 likes this.
  4. HC307

HC307 Member

@udon didnt know there were attacks on that site, nice thanks udon :D but according to your own post yauramen actually doesnt do strike but does slash xD but still thanks, thats a lotta help

@Mishikasei thanks for the clarification :*

5. udon

udon Moderator Staff Member

oh wow

how can i have missed that - i think i need more coffee

nickjr and HC307 like this.
  6. HC307

HC307 Member

Happens to the best of us