1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Roxanne in Kaigan Era

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by XingHa, Mar 26, 2019.

1. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

Q: Is she worth investing to Lv85 even after the nerf?
    A: Absolutely! So those who maxed her during pre-nerf, don't feel remorse as she still remain the strongest unit in TAC GL (yeah even with kaigan Zahar's arrival).

Q: What did you say that she still the best unit of all?
    A: Based on my experience whether my usage of her in contents or encounter of her in Arena. In Arena, an excellent setup revolving around Lv85 Roxanne is pain in the ass. Even with my early advantage, the enemy Lv85 Roxanne alone killed all my 3 (Lv77 Roxanne, Lv75 Laharl, Lv75 Aranea). With the 200+ Agi setup and 3 geared Roxanne made a beastly difference. The opponent partnered his Roxanne with Chihaya. Since AI will prioritize Chihaya if its in range, the enemy Roxanne has made feast of my my 3 units (kind of sad). In the contents, you are well aware of Roxanne's kit. I think the only less usefull skill that she have is the one that can cause Blind, all other skill is just god damn very useful.

Q: What can you say about the nerf?
    A: The old Null Grenade is just simply a cheat. Everyone knows how Roxanne made the game broken with that skill alone. In PVP live, your mage is totally useless with 0 jewel. Roxanne is just simply fallen from god tier (that no one else reached even unit in TAC JP) to SSS tier.

Q: What do you think of Roxanne when her kaigan arrives?
    A: Since Roxanne doesn't have dmg amplifier (like the Charge Up or Dark Cavs +50% PAtk/MAtk), she won't make those beastly 15K+ dmg burst. BUT, Roxanne will outdamage that single 15K+ with her DPS. But we won't know for sure since we haven't seen yet what her Nensou will look like.

2. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Hmmm.... Not that part which make her scary later on in Kaigan Era of Magni Historia(Aka Tales of the White Kirito/Whale-Milking Event), well Magni Historia has one of the worst design and story telling if I see, no "twist" or something and Soren is as weak as peeble even in his story, he is a "Young Sage" or something... While Roxanne who is just a girl and which having a twin thunder pistols could kill almost everyone in the game and trying to make Sieg fell in love to him.

Okay, let's get to the point, there is J+ and JE waiting for her, and the worst it could raise her AGI to a point where she is the only one who reach that level, and my custom units(as you know if you see my custom units wall) is the only others who could pursue/surpasses her in AGI(I told you, the second project is going to be super high in AGI and Evasion, but I would nerf the other stats of his, because he is not too good if I design him SS in some area), those alone is already scary if she is going to be the first Global All-Job Enchant Unit (In JP, there is Suzuka/Moa/Itsuki, I don't know who's first...). If she recieves her Kaigan before Sol does(or before he releases), she WILL BE the ONE who makes nightmares to any noobs that want to play in the arena, because the arena enviroment itself already been too dangerous to be followed.

I assume that they didn't put the Spy job for the decoration. I think they will enchant her Spy job so she could have a higher AGI later on and this also counts her machinist job. I think her Kaigan will increase her AGI that much so she could be the highest AGI unit in the game in other case. If she put in any of other plaforms of The Alchemist Code(CN/JP), she will be the one who brings nightmares to the players in there, not even their SOL-SAMA or Meliodas or Levi or Laharl(name other OP units if you like) will save them from this nightmare....

In CN, we know there is Zhao Yun and Zhou Yu, they are OP but, their OPness won't be that good in there... Roxanne could easily defeat them both... Else where, I don't know if there is another TAC else than GL, CN, and JP...Zhao Yun has low DEF, Zhou Yu(I don't have check on him yet)

3. XingHa

If TAC GL had to decide to balance out Roxanne's OPness compared to TAC regular units, in my opinion, TAC GL should not release J+ for her, instead give her JE for her other 2 job. Obviously, this will weaken Roxanne compared to other kaigan unit but TAC GL can compensate the weakness with a superb nensou. And they should release Roxanne's J+ when 4th and 5th kaigan gate opens, and make her strong again.

4. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

That's sounds... Logical... But, in the end game, ROXANNE alone is enough for every content... :v She will be too scary when it comes about her stats and she will be TOO OP, even we weaken her a bit right now. The JE Effect along with her J+ Enchantment, also include all of the 7 gate effects, she would be a super scary unit to be mess up with... Superb Nensou along with her 2 Job Enchant and J+ also her gear abilities later which will be make Rox dangerous enough

5. XingHa

with the experience, i decided to 5/x/x Roxanne. her kit is still OP but what she lacks is stats. her kaigan was not impressive.