1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Random Talk: My Projects and its progress till now + My Theory

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ganmbit, May 18, 2020.

1. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

If you guys still remember my two story projects, yeah, Instead of focusing on the First Project, I like Second Project more since it was a self-insert project. My First Project story is dropped but the units are not(Darkus, Shane, Jay, and few others) but they will become like a custom units that I put just to be put. The second project's story will be remaked, since I found Hito accidentally "touch" Shayna(and few other "heroines(Still the same)" later) is not a fun story and has less connection to the real timeline of Tagatame and way too relaxed.

As for First Project Story, I can't find other character else than the queen(Not even Lofia), yeah, no other Lustburg units that I think I can meet my First Project Characters on. Which make my story like a second Magni Historia, as you know, I don't like MH's story aka the Tales of White Kirito(See my review about the story, and yeah it is still a tale of White Kirito and White Kirito became stronger but also denser to Rox's feelings(?)).

As I travel deeper into the lore of TAC, I found many meeting points of Hito and I could have just make a WHAT IF scenarios inside of those. But of course, I have my real life business and I can't just spend my time to type stories and yeah, things. I think Hito will look cool when he is 1 on 1 with Ceclidis IV. Maybe he can slap Nimul to his senses with his Legendary Pan and make Adaleigh mad because he disturbs Emmel?

I have make up to 3 almost-completed units in that project(Darkus, Shane, and Jay(The Latest that I announce here, aka the water missile kid)), while the second project Hito(Aka the one who will have the highest AGI, even Neun will be slow comparing to him) is well, still on balancing process to make his J1 and J1+ also his G6. I will try to patch every single of them based on JP META, not GL META

(Omake for Xing Ha)
    Also, my "Logi can use Kagutsuchi Theory" has locked on one Part of the theory and it is confirmed, That Xing Ha guy can't deny it anymore. HAH, KAGURA IS MARRIED TO BUD! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG! OH YEAH, EAT THAT, XING HA! It only need few chapters to see Logi learn the Art of his bloodline from his great great grandma's side.... I know someone delete my theory post in this forum, I search for the theory and it is gone now... upload_2020-5-19_1-41-43.png
    upload_2020-5-19_1-50-42.png
    (EAT THIS, XING HA! I won the debate man, I already have the solid proof from the game, not only speculation based... (Actually his hair and Zeke's hair also one of the clues). And him that Amane mentionned is Logi so far, it validates his position as the ??th prince of Wadatsumi)

(Well, I will remake my theory anyways)

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  2. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

I see Kanon J++ in Tagatame JP, and now this is the time to think about Hito's J2+ or J3+(Heck they aren't published yet but I will publish them along with the J+)

3. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Hito J1 Rework:
    1. Removed some "useless" moves such as "Flying Kick" in Main J1 Skill, and some "Pan" and "Shovel" moves in his J1, since he will be focused more with his "Phone" moves in his J1+, will remove some other(including the main except for his "one quintal punch" series(Also Available in his J2 and J3))
    2. While keeping his AGI higher than a Neun in his 95 in his 85, some stats buffs/debuffs will be toned down, but keeping his J1 as his own "Raid Focused" job, while his J2 is planned to be a PvE Non-Raid job, and his J3 is all about "summoner" but a PATK based instead, while this also more to PvE aspect.

Darkus Rework: Change his J1 into "All Element" Magic Attacker, Change his J2 and J3 based on his needs on his Magic Attack and Agility(2nd highest after Hito)

Syane Rework: (Planned Later as she is a light support and planned to be good for Raids)

4. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

Kagura, WHY?????!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud should have been contented with his 3some with Bashini and Victor!

5. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Hahahaha, Bashini and Victor will have their wives soon... And Kagura? Dunno but they have connection and Monzein has confirmed it, now let me retype my theory again