1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Rahu v. Lofia

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by WeikerX, Feb 14, 2018.

1. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

Ok, with the hard quests we have the chance of getting an early chrono in Rahu and a late tanky chrono in Lofia. Question is, what's better. Rahu or Lofia chrono? I understand that Lofia chrono is tankier, but is that all there is to it? Also, would Rahu's chrono+ be better than Lofia's? Any and all thoughts appreciated!

2. Arananthi

Arananthi Active Member

Depends on what you're looking for. Lofia is far and away the better Chrono for Arena and Auto due to massively increased tankiness, but Rahu's Chrono+ is significantly better for manual play due to stronger options and the ability to consciously keep her out of danger and not stupiding.

3. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

Rahu is essentially needed as chrono for its high Agi. There are certain EX that requires ur units to have significant Agi in order to achieve a dramatic advantage (example of this is Blood Wolf EX+ solo). I dont have Rahu+ and i always had to eat Blood Rose. On the other hand, Ushi-senpai can kill Anastasia before it can even land Blood Rose.

4. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

Yarrr. I'm starting to notice this now. I don't have Rahu + either, and it's been very difficult. All the guides seem to have Rahu +, so they're practically useless for me. I was finally able to do Blood Wolf EX+ though! Rahu, Caris, Almira and Gilga. all three missions in one shot! (took me about... 1 hours of straight trying)

nickjr likes this.
  5. Brawdur

Brawdur Active Member

I don't have Rahu+ either (didn't have proper units to clear the event last time) and will have to rely on my Lofia+ for now.
    Have yet to try the EX+ Blood Wolf (so many events going on right now lol:p)

6. Yeivist

Yeivist Member

Lofia with 5 stars battlefield drama. Win win.

Brawdur likes this.
  7. Zenith

Zenith Active Member

Lofia is tankier, regenerates hp and is also an offensive chrono due to her J+ upgrade of Black Hole.
    She can hold her own in many missions, by quickening herself and then acting as a relatively fast tanky mage.

Rahu is faster and her chrono's J+ upgrade of Overclock has shorter cast time, making her a far better support in the role of simply quickening and overclocking.
    With bishop as sub, she can also heal, furthering her role as support.