1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Naofumi Iwatani

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Prilisio, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Prilisio

Prilisio New Member

So I was stumbling through the internet and came up here, seems enjoyable so figured I’d stay for a bit at least. Anyway, was just curious if anyone had any ideas/suggestions as to why the P.def/M.def stats only seem to work on Auto attacks (1644 P.def/ 1329 M.def) and not skills? I understand that skills have different scalings and whatnot, but any and all auto’s thus far have dealt no more than 250 damage (from an annoying arena team). While it appears that most skills seem to not take either def stat into account (unless the skill is coming from an underleveled mob in an event). The only reason I ask, is the damage being dealt to my Naofumi is the same/equivalent to the damage received by my very much non-tank Dark Athena, with not much deviation therein, and I’m confused as to why that is.

2. Prilisio

Prilisio New Member

Sorry for the thesis statement of a first post all

3. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

Naofumi is currently the greatest tank. Tank shouldn't just be tough but also has the capability to protect members like getting the aggro. His damage comes only from his PDef-scaling attack (check here which skill: https://www.alchemistcodedb.com/unit/sb-naofumi#j1).

If you are talking about the Shield Hero Collab EX1, enemies damage is based on the PAtk/MAtk of ur unit. So the greater the unit's PAtk/PDef the greater the damage it will take. This EX is to showcase Naofumi but you can also use PDef-scaling units like Asuka, Tyrfing or Chloe. Teona is just weak.