1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple swords?

Discussion in 'Armament, Equipment & Abilities' started by Sylphie, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Sylphie

Sylphie New Member

Probably a really newb question but is there any point in getting multiple Sword of the Father gear? Same with the Zwill Crossblades. I missed out on getting multiple Siegfried Hats but I'm not worried since I believe these events will return. But for limited collab events, I don't know if they will return so I was wondering if I needed to farm more. I have 1 maxed out and given to Noctis but I'm not sure if more would be beneficial or if I should spend my AP farming elsewhere.

I've only recently really started farming and evolving gears thanks to the help of multiple mercenary friends so I'm not quite sure what gears are good to double up on.

2. SuperEndriu

SuperEndriu Active Member

I definitely wont be farming the Zwillblade - Mp was quite the horrible experience for me and I dont think its that useful. I will definitely farm a second sword (just 104 shards missing).

1CC likes this.
  3. Zenith

Zenith Active Member

FF15 will probably rerun in a year or so (if the game is still up and running by then).

But none of the FF gear is particularly good.
    If you still want to farm some duplicates, Aranea's lance and noctis weapon would be the best choice.

4. Sylphie

Sylphie New Member

@SuperEndriu @Zenith If its gonna return then I can go off farming Lofia's JB+ equipment while its here and save more ap to farm 1 lance for my Aranea. Any duplicate will probably be in the rerun then. Thanks for the replies!

5. SuperEndriu

SuperEndriu Active Member

you will also be much stronger by then - there is lots gear shards to get from the milestones - when I finished ex1 for the first time I had 162!

6. Sylphie

Sylphie New Member

Yeah definitely! Right now I'm very dependent on friend mercenaries to finish these hard stages xD

I've yet to be able to finish EX1 even once though(EX2 is done which helped get me the maxed sword) Will probably look up more youtube vids on the strats on how to beat it with units at my level xD