1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Max lvl account with a TON of 5* Units

Discussion in 'Account Trading' started by The1stIrishman, May 25, 2018.

1. The1stIrishman

The1stIrishman New Member

Screenshot_20180602-210239.jpg Screenshot_20180602-210239.jpg Screenshot_20180602-210244.jpg Looking to trade FOR an account that has ALL the units and gears from the FATE collab, units must be J11 mastery or have enough equips to max all their FATE SPEICIFIC CLASSES, gears must be maxed out to 5* gear does not have to be lvl 30 (THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE), units can be whatever lvl really i can work on that myself (I would PREFER atleast lvl 75 IF POSSIBLE, I WILL TAKE LOWER LEVELS IF U HAVE ALL REQUIRED EQUIPMENT TO J11 AND MASTER THE FATE SPECIFIC CLASSES) ALSO if you have a lot of shards saved up that would be great. Im also hoping to have someone who has armor of wrath and the tower of veda floor 50 armor as well. Up for trade is a large account with tons of 5* units from fate collab ssm and forward also the account currently has 312 gems and an ongoing alchemist pact that will last another 22 days i also have 9 GR key, 8 mineral keys and 8 Garden keys, have all of flamels j+ equipment and his tokens, have all j+ tokens n all j+ equips for for polin and rahu, i have some j+ equips for anastacia and balt, lamia is j+ mastery. I am HOPING for an account with J+ mastery for Polin, Rahu and lamia, as well as a flamel (mine is 71 with all J+ equips and the j+ tokens) and any others would just be a PLUS. Ive spent roughly 1.8k on this game in just the last 2 months or so that ive been playing so i expect an account offer thats bare minimum around the same as mine if not better, i would also like to have the SSM units as this account currently has all of them and all their quipment as well except for 1, only currently missing unit is Seida but i have her venom archer equipment if she ever drops. P.S. I HAVE SEVERAL 5* GEARS AND A LOT OF 4* GEARS AND 3*s as well, i also have all the FATE collab Gear including Kansho and Bakuya for archer (i would like it if u have these too they can be 4* that is fine, ill get gold gear shards n 5* it)ALSO I PLAY DAILY SO THINGS MAY CHANGE AT A MOMENTS NOTICE, UNITS MAY LVL UP GET LIMIT BROKEN OR NEW UNITS MAY BE OBTAINED AS WELL, GEMS MAY OR MAY NOT DISSAPPEAR DUE TO USEAGE

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. udon

udon Moderator Staff Member

wow...

just curious - why are you trading such an account?

also you should be able to copy and paste screenshots on pc (i think if you are uploading mobile phone screenshots, the res is too big)

3. The1stIrishman

Trading because i missed the 1st 2 collabs and im missing fate lamia which fate collab might never come back meaning ill never get her, n im a completionist so i kinda want to have her as well besides if im trading for an account thats on relatively the same scale as mine its not tht big of a deal besides i make far too much money a month for 1.3k ro be tht big of a deal to me tbh also i am on phone so thts where my ss r located

4. Bomackin

Bomackin New Member

I feel like you are going to need to be ready to sweeten your side of the pot before anyone is willing to give up an account with ALL colab units and ALL colab gear maxed.

If someone put that much time, money (it would cost significantly more than 1.3k to get those units) and work into an account... They wont be happy with a even a top tier account account that has some keys.

Maybe just aim for an account with all FATE units and gear, as the other colabs do come back.

Also, just save the photos from your phone to your computer to upload them, or use an app to shrink the photo, there are such apps out there. I say this because "a large account with tons of 5* units" Sounds... just like big words.

5. Badr

Badr Member

Besides the fate collaboration what collab was before the global edition?

6. SuperEndriu

SuperEndriu Active Member

Dont think anyone would go for that

7. The1stIrishman

Phantom of The Kill and Brave Frontier for global, if u r talking about JP Version, I have no idea

Badr likes this.
  8. Bomackin

Bomackin New Member

Phantom of the kill is out now, and brave frontier is out next.

The only truly limited one is Fate.

9. The1stIrishman

ATM yes, unless they decide to bring it back for Global ONLY since in JP most of their collabs got RERUNS but only FATE did not, but never know that may change for GLOBAL if enough people want it back and are willimg to spend on it

10. Bomackin

Bomackin New Member

Well if that's the case you mightn't even need to trade accounts then eh.

11. The1stIrishman

That is true, but since atm i have no GUARUNTEE of it returning id rather just trade just to be safe (ALL THIS for a SABER LAMIA lol) IM REALLY OCD about having all the units in a game i play and if i can never get that unit itll continue to IRK me and i may eventually stop playing, and tbh i love this game thats why ive spent so much, i just wanna be able to continue playing

12. Bomackin

Bomackin New Member

Well
    Well, then do the reasonable thing and try to get an account simply with all the fate units, as you won't be able to get an account with All the colab units, that simply won't happen for a 1 on 1 trade with the account you said is yours.

13. The1stIrishman

I changed it to say i want an account with ALL the FATE collab units instead is that not showing right now?

14. Bomackin

Bomackin New Member

Ahh, I just didn't see it change.

I wish you the best of luck to find the account man.

15. The1stIrishman

Thanks i hope i find it too if not the well ill just be irritated for god knows how long lol

16. Badr

Badr Member

Talking about limited units :) I feel bad I didnt roll rin, saber, and yomi.

But beside limited units are there limited skins aswell? Or do they all had a rerun?

17. SuperEndriu

I bought a second big gem pack to pull on the rin and saber banner on the last day of the event but then I got second thoughts - sometimes I regret it...

Badr likes this.
  18. Badr

Badr Member

Hehe don’t be now :p

Gumi might had given you only blues

But jokes beside you should have rolled xD

SuperEndriu likes this.
  19. SuperEndriu

:0

4k and I would have gotten a guaranteed rin or saber :(

Badr likes this.