1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Macro on Emulator

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XingHa, May 29, 2018.

1. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

Im tired of doing same chores everyday - farming Hard Quest, farming normal Event Quest (like gear shard, ingots, ores, pots), doing 5x Normal Quest. I want all the mentioned stuff be done via automatic (not just the simple Auto we have in-game). That way i can have more rest after work. Then, manual the other stuff (like arena, special Event Quest, multiplay) when i woke up. Im not talking about cheating like modded APK wherein you can instant win a simple quest. Just to make life easy for a working man.

2. Bomackin

Bomackin New Member

I like how half the mobile gaming community is raging against all kind of auto play.

While the other half is like. "autoplay only effects gameplay? I need it to auto through the menus too"

nickjr likes this.
  3. XingHa

that's auto farm on non-limited content esp in mmorpg. whereas, aside from limited AP, you can only run normal event quest 3x max a day

nickjr likes this.
  4. XingHa

5. udon

udon Moderator Staff Member

maybe make your own?
    I've done it on memu for sab ex (it hits auto lol)

hard to find a macro for this game since load/connection times are different, plus everyone use different units with different agi

Bomackin likes this.
  6. Bomackin

Bomackin New Member

Not only non limited content.
    Most people I've spoken to simply will not play a game if it has any kind of autoplay at all. (mostly its non mobile gamers scoffing at mobile games.) Maybe its just the groups I am around that feel that way. I know I was in that crowd until... I actually got into this game.

I mean... there were people complaining about auto RUNNING on PC Black Desert.

nickjr likes this.
  7. XingHa

I downloaded Macro Recorder but it doesn't have intelligence to jump to other quest (ex: after 5 normal quest then it go to clearing 3 event quest then hard quests)