1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for someone to share an account with

Discussion in 'Account Trading' started by Polyp, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Polyp

Polyp New Member

I've found myself to be immensely unlucky with my rolls. Hence, I'm looking for someone willing to share their account.

What's in it for you? As you can see with my attached screenshots, I grind in MP. A lot. I've farmed more than the required amount of equipment for every single job+ that's been released since I started. The remaining equipment pieces in the screenshots are extras after I've finished JM'ing my units. The only equipment I haven't touched is Lofia's since I haven't gotten her yet. Aside from that, I've farmed all gear released since I've started. You can see that I've got maxed heart choker, gear from the princess event, and gear from the current event. I am also able to min max ap. As you can see in my screenshots, I've farmed the sacred lion blade since this event started. I've JMed quite a few units and still have a lot of sacred lion blade pieces. I was able to do this by retreating on runs where I got less than 4 pieces, thus making the most out of my AP. So yeah, I'd be able to do this for you. Farm gear and equipment

What's in it for me? I'm a completionist. After having pulled for 7 steps and only getting 1 rider yomi, I'm immensely bummed. I'd like to play with an account with better units. Also, I'm bummed I'm not able to play with the alkemono gear and the snowman hat.

In conclusion, I'd like to share an account with someone. Perks for you would be me doing the grinding for gear/equipment. Perks for me would be being able to play with units I don't own. If you're concerned that two people can't use the same account at the same time, I only play from around 8 pm to 11 pm GMT+8 and log in intermittently throughout the day to burn AP and check the shops. Hoping to hear from you!

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      308.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      247.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png