1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Lizbeth's here!

Discussion in 'General' started by votris11, May 24, 2018.

1. votris11

votris11 Active Member

As well as a returning character from CH 1!

2. udon

udon Moderator Staff Member

oh man... i dont remember her lol

maybe when i eventually do ch3, i will remember

3. nickjr

nickjr Moderator Staff Member

WHOOP WHOOP

(SPOILERS BELOW I think they're only mild spoilers or borderline common knowledge but still--well, except for the first two lines, maybe)

Elysion... I've heard it outside of AC but why do I feel like I've heard it in AC before...... is my memory just being muddy or

but yeah, why the name change, I wonder

DIAS YOU'RE BACK I wanna see the Dias that Logi and Agatha grew up with, not the manipulated Dias -cries- I heard he's much better in this chapter!

also lol Lizbeth's reaction explains the Dias/Lizbeth combo skill I saw on YouTube the other day -rolls around laughing-

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    votris11 likes this.
  4. votris11

votris11 Active Member

Not gonna lie. When I saw Dias, I started laughing, thinking of course they gave the edgelord long hair. Nice to see Dias again. Hope we can get him and Logi skin soon. I think adult Logi looks great.
    Now looking at the story, I expect this chapter, we'll be fighting Edgar and Logi. Dias and Logi are probably still in bad terms, and Lizbeth would most likely side with Dias. Makes me wonder how they'll gonna do the next 3 chapters with the other 3 main characters. Will they pick sides too?

Yeivist and nickjr like this.
  5. nickjr

The part of me that insists on wanting unrealistic fluff (in its defense, it's fluff with angst) hopes that Logi and Dias make up after only a couple of battles, and only because one of them (hopefully Dias--this bastard better regret, or else) begs the other to listen

I can see the JP players shaking their heads at me lol

(I only know as much of the story as there is in Global)

Dias's words to Gabirond at the veeeeeery end of Chapter 1 make me hopeful. At least Dias doesn't want to work with the Corpses or Shadows or whatever those *#$$!&%#@!#@s are called.

6. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

behead Dias!! heheheheh

nickjr likes this.
  7. Bernhardth

Bernhardth New Member

Im also in this chapter. Is it normal that after dias shows up we need to wait for the new update?

8. Bernhardth

Bernhardth New Member

Im also in this chapter. Is it normal that after dias shows up we need to wait for the new update?

9. Yeivist

Yeivist Member

Yep, wait to the end of this month. They will release the next act.

10. votris11

votris11 Active Member

I'm not sure. I relatively new myself, and this is the first story update since I was here.

11. taznkid

taznkid Member

Somehow a thread about Lisbeth turned into one about Dias lul....anyway, I just like that for once the story unit may actually be worth using (if only because it is a support with decent skills).

nickjr likes this.
  12. Buttercantfly

Buttercantfly Member

I just came back to TAC after fate collab haha. Im pretty shocked that there are a butt load of event going ono_O. Im glad to see ch 3 is up, the story is what keeps me interested in this game.

Speaking of which i understand that almost oll country/kingdom are named after 7 deadly sins (ENVYlia, SLOTHein,LUSTburg,GREED dike, GLUTONNY foss, WRATHaris) theres one missing which is pride and im pretty sure they attached that to wadatsumi. The last 2 story are very linked to each of the deadly sin like in ch1: dias hunger for power which is a form of envy in some way or dias and logi longing to be like zeke. Ch2 alvarez easy solution to eradicate human lazyness with machines or the persona of edgar who looks like a slacker haha.

So lustberg means, LUST.....this could be *ehem* interesting;)

votris11 likes this.
  13. votris11

votris11 Active Member

Probably romance. I mean Lisbeth IS already lusting over Dias before the 1st act ended. In term of the country itself. Lustburg hasn't had a male infant for about 20 years, as such the young girls in Lustburg would have no interaction with boys their age. So when a hot boy their age arrives, they would develop their sexual curiosity. I will not be surprised when the next act comes out, the Lisbeth classmates begin fangirling over Dias. Half expecting Rebecca will start fighting over him with Lisbeth.

nickjr likes this.
  14. Tarothin

Tarothin New Member

Isn't the country in the middle northern pride? I think it's associated with the holy order itself.

They talk about wadatsumi in SSM, it got taken over by... greed dike? It was greed dike or gluttony foss, I can't recall.

nickjr likes this.
  15. nickjr

Yeah, there's definitely some area named "Northern Pride"; after Envylia falls at the end of chapter 1, I'm pretty sure Envylia is put under Northern Pride's rule

The Desert Zone, Wadatsumi, and the Saga Region seem to be standalone areas

16. Buttercantfly

Buttercantfly Member

IMG_20180608_110653.png

Yeah you're right. The other one is northrend pride not wadatsumi. I just plow through SSM story line and so far wadatsumi is pretty much wiped out (failed to rebuild).

Since the nothrend pride pretty much seal the deal of banning alchemy and make peace within the continent and the fact that they convinced all remaining nation to entrust envylia to them. They probably held the greatest power out of all the nations