1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Limit break and evolution question

Discussion in 'Armament, Equipment & Abilities' started by CodeHead, Nov 16, 2017.

1. CodeHead

CodeHead New Member

Hey I got question about limit break n evolution.. If i limit break 5 times n evo 1 time, or limit break 10times n evo 1time. Would it have the same stats? Actually the main question is does it affect anytime once you max LVL, evolution and limit break?

2. Roberto

Roberto New Member

First question: Yes, same stats. Doesn't matter which is done first.

Second question: No, doesn't matter. Though, you'd have to evolve a unit to its max stars to be able to fully Limit Break it.

Westsider likes this.
  3. 1CC

1CC Active Member

So, it doesn't matter when do I evolve Logi (for example)? Evo only raising the caps so it could be done anytime as long as the unit already reaching eligible level for evolving? It's a pain to do story with forever-lv27-logi cause I can't do auto but I still hesitant cause I still don't understand evolving mechanism.

4. Mishikasei

Mishikasei Moderator Staff Member

Evolve tbh is more to increase lv cap as it doesn't give any significant stat boost and also no visual changes so it feels a meh mechanic for me tbh.
    As long as you reach the minimum evolution lv you can perform it.