1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's make an official unofficial forum popularity poll for the original characters in the game.

Discussion in 'General' started by votris11, Jun 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. votris11

votris11 Active Member

I know there are a few topics surrounding this theme, but new characters get added and some characters get official understandable dialogue, and opinions change. I also want to record it to see who's the most loved character of the game.
    Here are the rules:
    1. You get 5 votes.
    2. You can vote them for any reasons, either by personality, as an unit, design, memes, as long as they are your fav.
    3. Non-playable characters are allowed, too, like Agatha.
    4. Only original characters created for this game, no collab characters.
    5. Feel free to give a reason. It's not mandatory, but it's fun to learn the reason why you like that character.
    6. You can change your votes any time, just give me a heads up who you're swapping out.
    I plan to make a topic about the top 20 characters with a week and update it monthly, so feel free to comment any time.
    My top 5 fav
    Almira, Magnus, Logi, Dilga, Lofia

2. Yeivist

Yeivist Member

1. Logi. I wouldn't put him in first place in chapter 1, but his story with Setsuna and all the things he did in Chapter 2, He's one of my favourite characters about lore. I'm surprised at how strong he has become after 2.0. He's my strongest unit right now lol.
    2. Lofia. She's my most useful unit for things like MP or EX. Her story is good, too (and pretty sad T-T).
    3. Kanon. Seeing her grow from her childhood has made me like her despite not having a story so far very interesting. She is very strong with her 3rd job btw.
    4. Suzuka. I like the idea of a light unit with dark cavalier job. Her story in SSM isn't bad neither.
    5. Rosa. MY FIRST 5 STAR UNIT, no more reason needed.

And that's all guys (^-^)/

3. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

1) Caris. Carried me until my first meeting with the EX+ stages. My first and most reliable sniper. An absolute beauty to look at. Bad a$$ girl inventor. Nothing not to like!
    2) Zangetsu. Wonderful character design, and a fun little story with Suzuka. Pretty much my go-to if I can't beat anything with my Gilga or Lucian. Brute foooorrrrce!!!!
    3) Logi. With such a developed back story and great stats. Totes agree with Yeivist.
    4) Yomi. My first 5 star. Ya gotta always remember your first. =)
    5) Lofia. My most dependable unit. I used to have such problems with elemental damages until I got her magic knight. No more thinking cause she's got it covered!

Honorable mention: Mianne. In the first week or two of playing I thought Mianne was super good because she was my only 4* and i had nothing but 3* on my team (I never re-rolled). I leveled her and equipped her, until I started reading tier lists. Ah how naive I was, but I still remember using her to hit stuff. 5 dmg here... 10 dmg there...

nickjr and Yeivist like this.
  4. KasugaArata

KasugaArata Active Member

1. Suzuka. My first 5* and carried me through so much. Love her design, and the story in SSM was nice and added some more character :D
    2. Vettel. He really grow on me, probably has something to do with how much I wanted to get him. Not to mention his interactions with Dilga and his char story are so funny
    3. Yomi. She's a waifu enough said xD
    4. Zangetsu. He was my mvp in so many EX quests, liked his story too
    5. Lucian. My first HB and like Zang saved me so many times. His 2.0 design is so badass too :cool:

Wow that was harder then I thought. Have so many more I could list but have to go for those 5 as my first. Gonna take one from WeikerXs book and do a honorable mention for: Logi, Lofia and Seida.
    I know, I know too much but Its so hard to decide damn it!

WeikerX and Yeivist like this.
  5. Zenith

Zenith Active Member

1. Brigitte
    [​IMG]
    2. 8
    [​IMG]
    3. Fuelie
    [​IMG]
    4. Thomas - throwing and kicking stuff around is super fun
    [​IMG]
    5. Aruba - Cute boy that carries me
    [​IMG]

Edit: I put arubas pic in there too so you have a cute face to look at.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    votris11 likes this.
  6. votris11

votris11 Active Member

I'll count them if you can them if you can provide images of them so I can confirm they are in the game.

WeikerX likes this.
  7. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

I just thought you were making up words... =P

8. 1CC

1CC Active Member

Parashu is collab char isn't she?

9. Zenith

Zenith Active Member

Yes she's potk. Hmm I'll put Aruba in there then instead.

10. Buttercantfly

Buttercantfly Member

1. Courage : easily j1 sniper, so much carry when i was still a newbie. Too bad she fall short with other great ranged units so she lost the spot on my team. However its still a joy to see her once in a while, i like her character design too (esp silver haired), the seiyu for her also on point.

2. Lofia : lots of good points, im sure many people favorite her too. Cute, love sweets and her seiyu also joy to hear. Gameplay wise she just got better and better, a staple in my water lineup.

3.teona : might sound like a weeb here but i find her very pretty in her valkyre getup. She's like my virtual crush. Haven't lb15 her yet, she's pretty good to run with my gilgamesh and have been the lead of my thunder team for most ex stages.

4. Lisbeth: shes just adorable hahah, her affection towards dias makes her even better.

5. Neica: i just got her and her personality is just straight up screaming (you gotta protect this girl) haha. Its ironic because she is super strong with divine shelter and her reaction. Her voice when she cast skill "mou, kaeritai !!" Literally means " i wanna go home!!" Lol. Shes just to much

The other unit is gilgamesh. I'm just saying it since i know i cant include him in the poll haha. Tbh i dont watch fate series, he just simply destroy everything in tac which make him a go to unit in most scenario. Since he's a staple on my team, i guess thats what make me attached to gilgamesh.

Yeivist likes this.
  11. Yeivist

Yeivist Member

I saw Fate, and I can say to you he's a great character, but I don't like his personality x'D

12. taznkid

taznkid Member

Not casting my votes yet but...anyone vote for Dilga? I mean having 600+ PDEF wearing nothing but a fundoshi is pretty damn manly and worthy of respect in my opinion.

Zenith, nickjr and votris11 like this.
  13. votris11

votris11 Active Member

I did. His manly in the Sea Warrior was awesome. Muscle Bringer!!!

14. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

(1) Lofia
    Lofia02 (Xmas).png
    (2) Mei Fang
    Mei Fang01.png

(3) Albea
    Albea02 (Valentine).png
    (4) Shen Mei
    shen mei.png

(5) Tsukuyomi
    tsukuyomi.png

1CC likes this.
  15. taznkid

taznkid Member

1. Teona, because she was my first unit that really held her own in those ex/hard stages, as most of my early units were squishy ranged guys
    2. Rahu, because she carry me hard
    3. Edgar, because I like how he remains steady to his beliefs and pace regardless of outside opinions
    4. Kanon,for reasons similar to above
    5. Dilga, because he is a manly man.

Zenith and Yeivist like this.
  16. nickjr

nickjr Moderator Staff Member

So hard to narrow it down ;__; No particular order:

1. Vettel; carried me hard from the beginning as my second 5* even with just J1, still awesome today (got him and Fung Liu in the same 10-pull, and Fung Liu popped up first in the summon/was listed first in the results, but... J1 Fung Liu in AC v.1, nope, poor dude got replaced as soon as I got more 5*s)

2. Alkemono because Alkemono

3. Logi; great unit, and I'd like to have him as a real life friend (every time I see someone say "I don't like XYZ character" I wonder "do you mean as a character or as a person" lol) plus I like his character development :D

4. Edgar because Edgar

5. Kanon because Kanon

Honorary mentions:

Rosa; my 4th 5*, but the first 5* I got to J2, and since that's Dragon Cavalier, she carried me a ton before I finally got Zangetsu's J3 unlocked and JMed several months later

Retzius for nostalgia: event was going on when I joined, and I got him to 75 with 10 minutes to spare lol also he's fun to use even though he's squishy and his demeanor is adorable c'mere lemme give you a hug

Sabareta because it's way too much fun running around with a Thief main/Hunter basic/Revenger/Move+1/Range+1 build and his Dirk. SUMMON ALL THE DEMONS, LASER ALL THE ENEMIES, HAVE ALL THE MOBILITY AND RANGE BUAHAHAHAHAHA

Zenith and taznkid like this.
  17. Tsiya

Tsiya Member

Dorothea, 'cause scythe, and she's pretty tanky for the casting she can do.
    Shekinah, she can massacre most things from so far away they don't even know they've been hit.
    Shenmei, 'cause pet octopus!
    Chihaya, 'cause dancer > all(old habit from my SWG days).
    And Lucian, my husbando-to-be, sexay and lethal, the total package!

18. votris11

votris11 Active Member

Shekinah's a collab character.

Tsiya likes this.
  19. Tsiya

Tsiya Member

Shayna then, she's carried me through so much of the story, bless her tanky nature!

20. Jayzetronik

Jayzetronik New Member

1. Anastasia - coz her cool and pretty looks. Shes strong also fast on her job+. Should have her

2. Yomi - my first 5* also shes pretty good on her job 3. Wish i could purchase her swimwear lol

3. Seida - basically shes my main sniper. Her range pretty good also fast agile. But need her to be a leader to give some decent dmg. Her looks is awesome too

4. Yaura - coz of her looks. Cant wait to make her job 3. Must be highly evade built

5. Chihaya - usually many ppl rarely use chihaya but i like use her with samurai job. Shes quite fast also got decent dmg with single blade. Also can move 4 steps it could help alot. But most of it i like her samurai outfit.

Honorable mention
    Lamia - shes strong with her job+. I wish she wear special headress with her job+ like others as well

Carol - well obviously coz her looks is pretty cute with maid outfit.. Damn lol

If i could pick from another series i would choose dark princess yomi. I love her seiyuu voice and kawaii loli princess looks