1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with raid team for newbie.

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Baconga123x, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Baconga123x

Baconga123x New Member

Hello guys, i've played this game for a month and i really love it. But as a newbie raid is a pain in the azz, so can you guys help me build a raid team with dark masa and listed with those must have unit, so i can pepared for the next coming raid. Thank guys.

2. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

what you need in raid is a hard hitter (ex: Dark Masa, Levi), LS suited for a specific raid boss (ex: Eren's LS is specialized against Giant while Dark Masa's LS is specialized against Eldritch), elemental resistance debuffers (ex: Carla's Raging Fire Rakshasha's "Agni's Gaze", Emma's Shaman Magi's "Tehpra Warming", Lupinus' Agartha Summoner's reactive skill "Arcana Ratty"), Agi debuffer (ex: Chihaya) and a consumable item that raises your unit's attack against raid boss (which is usually available when there's a raid event going on)

elemental resistance debuff from different sources (meaning from different skill [technically speaks, with different skill code. you can check the alchemistcodedatabase for the info]) stacks. lowering down the enemy resistance gives insane boost on your damage output to the target

raid is like an end game content which requires complete raid team per element. for a new player like you, you could settle a team revolving around Dark Masa and tackle the raid with it. BUT you can't use it against Water raid boss. get as far as you can and know your end wall. you may also ask for assistance for other players to finish some tough raid bosses (usually the main boss of each area)

reaching Lap 7 is usually the stop point (to get all the one-time reward) and for a new player, its high likely you can't reach Lap 7. in other words, the lap rewards is something you need to give up. just content urself with raid coins and zillion of golds just by doing raid aid

my recommendation is that you try for the farthest lap you can reach. if you hit the wall, then go for aiding raid looking for a near death raid boss to farm for raid coins and golds. dont get that sad because a newbie doesnt suppose to dominate a total lap of 7

nickjr likes this.
  3. Baconga123x

Baconga123x New Member

TKS for your help, i'm a newbie so i can't understand much but your comment helped alot. And 1 more favor can you listed those must have unit in raid such as chihaya and lupinus. I know i have to work on lots of team for raid but rightnow i need to focus on fire raid team with dark masa so i can go 5 other raid with this team and skip the water boss though.

4. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

some of the Fire unit's J+ are from seasonal event or not yet in event archive:
    (1) Dorothea J+ = summer event
    (2) Emma J+ = not yet in event archive
    (3) Daisy J+ = summer event

Dorothea and Emma are always present in a Fire Raid Team but Dorothea is only against Wind Raid Boss as her Flame Flinch only works against Wind-type.

i doubt you had Eren as well which is specialized against raid boss. Eren has anti-raid boss LS plus he has a Necromancer JE

so for the squad:
    (1) Dark Masamune - the main damager. run as Berserker during raid given that the raid boss can be debuffed (Giant Taurus is an exception thus immune to debuff). she kill your other unit once they have done on their task to gain damage boost (Berserker has an innate passive skill that it gains damage for each dead ally)
    (2) Lupinus - -40 elemental resistance debuff and stackable up to 3x (-40 x 3 = -120). she conflicts with Chihaya. the more the raid boss is slowed down (-agi) the lesser the Arcana Ratty stack. you may also content urself with just 1 stack or you start to slow down the raid boss after it gets 2 stack. your experience will tell which is better to do.
    (3) Chihaya - as you already know, her job is to lower the raid boss's Agility.
    (4) Dorothea - you need her J+. her Flame Flinch debuff Wind-type for -35 and stackable twice and last for 5 turns
    (5) Emma - you need her J+. her Tehpra Warming debuffs for -30 and is stackable trice (-90 total). unlike Lupinus, she wont conflict with Chihaya
    (6) Carla - i doubt you have her plus she isnt free farmable but she is just like Daisy only for -40 debuff
    (7) Daisy - you need her J+ for the -40 debuff

you dont actually have to run a pure mono Fire during raid. for instance, you can have Othima instead of Chihaya. if you are against a Thunder raid boss, you will be bringing Fayrene.

Note: We don't have yet Suzuka's J+. It is a valentines event and during Gate 4/Gate 5 era.

the next raid event would probably be the xmas raid

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  5. Baconga123x

Baconga123x New Member

I'm sorry for late replying. Tks for your team recommend, i have daisy j+ but havent got daisy unit yet. But i can imaging how it work rightnow. Really tks you much

XingHa likes this.