1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fury., Sep 13, 2018.

1. Fury.

Fury. New Member

It's been a few months now that I started playing The Alchemist Code and I kinda like it. I've been a FEH player since the beginning and I've been invited by another FEH player over from Gamefaqs, Votris. Hope we'll get along !

Now that I'm here: I've started saving not too long ago in order to make a full 7 steps summon on a banner, waiting for a very strong unit. I saw some people say Laharl is gonna be the strongest unit for the time being, is that true ? I only have enough to do a 3 steps summon right now :p

2. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!!! The buzz is indeed Laharl is one of the stronger units for the foreseeable future, at least for Fire element. I will allow one of the more knowledgeable players to discuss in detail though. Welcome again!

3. Fury.

Fury. New Member

Thank you very much ! Well I went for it and got him on step 2 so I'm really happy :) Gave him all my Fire and Rainbow shards so he's now lvl 75, certainly don't regret it.