1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Mobius Tower

Discussion in 'Guides' started by XingHa, Jan 23, 2019.

1. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

LAYER 1 - 10
    From Layer 1 to 10, you can brute force them.
    New: Layer 2 has been nerfed from 50,000 Gold to just measly 2,500 Gold (Old: Layer 2 is good spot for gold farming using Polin+ or Minerva)

Update Note:
    Recent update up to Layer 26 (March. 20, 2019). I haven't able to finish Layer 30 only up to Layer 29 due to unexpected internet loss which took 5 days T_T.
    im fucking lazy lol. work is eating most of my time

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 10:48 AM
    nickjr likes this.
  2. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

LAYER 11

14.jpg 15.jpg
    Layer 11 has these metal rattys blocking the path. These rattys are no different with the metal rattys you encounter on Apple Garden - they have high def and love to use Immobilizing Kiss. You just need to use high-damaging attack (like what i did), or attack with ignore Def, or move them using swap/switch skill. These rattys will die once you kill the bard.

16.jpg 18.jpg
    The bard uses anti-attack-type debuff and the Thunder plant will use MAtk down and PAtk down on its 2nd and 3rd turn respectively. The bard will first use an anti-strike.

17.jpg
    Human enemies (Melda, Albea and Shen Mei) only have large hp but dmg is not a threat.

Rosa with Ninja as main and sub DC JE works great here. Rosa's AOE jump is 3x3 square which is perfect to avoid hitting the crystal thingy. Aranea's AOE jump is diamond, thus, not recommended. Spica is just slow. You might not reach the backrow in time.

My quick method is using brute force: double Roxanne lead with sub Envy. I just use their WA and they can kill the rattys except for the Wind one.

LAYER 12

19.jpg
    This layer has a minor mechanics but the real deal here is the ailment of a specific enemy has under its sleeve. As you kill some ratty along the way, the wall will gradually disappear, also, new enemies will spawn.

There are only two types of ratty here: Fire and Ice. The rattys here have magic resistance. The fire ratty has a higher HP while the water ratty has low HP.

The water plant (upper mid left) casts Major Quicken (global Quicken) in exchange for its life. It will skip its first turn and is quiet slow compared to the fast plants we encounter in Veda Tower but has 5k hp. Do note that the water plant has high evasion rate against missile attack, and has magic resistance.

27.jpg
    The other 2 water plant will respawn when you kill x number of ratty. These 2 water plant will cast Major Stun (global Stun) and Major Silence (global Silence) respectively if not taken cared of.

Other threat is the Diablo who cast Dead Drop (Global Death Sentence) and the Dark Soldier uses Soul Sacrifice (do at least 1.7k dmg). But once Diablo die, the game ends so you don't actually need to risk yourself killing the Dark Soldier.

Other enemy not mentioned like Fung Liu and the Lizard Spearman are not dangerous. Fung Liu is slow and fragile. The lizardman is just annoying with its Poison Spear.

23.jpg 25.jpg 28.jpg
    I used double lead Gormalas here paired with fast Chronomancer like Rahu. With Gorma, i can exploit maximum damage with its LS and Charge Up, Fire/Water resistance passive, and Jewel Greed. Although i failed to kill the 1st water plant immediately due to miscalculation, at least the other 2 plant didn't cause trouble for me. Since the Diablo is Fire, it wouldn't be hard to kill with Gorma's Water element attack.

Note: During Mobius Tower first launch, i used Roxanne and Gilgamesh. I needed Gilgamesh to take care of those plants.

Reference: (Layer 11 and Layer 12)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  3. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

LAYER 13

ac11.jpg ac12.jpg ac13.jpg ac14.jpg ac15.jpg ac16.jpg

There's an easy and simple way of clearing this layer rather than resorting to the usual brute forcing on things. What you need is a Chronomancer and another unit with triple hit skill (ex: Triple Edge from Twin Blade Swordsman, Allie, Please! from Fiona) as sub (not in slot 2!!). Make sure your sub unit has enough jewel to cast the 3 hit skill (equip Wanderer's Hat if short on jewel).

The clear objective of this layer is to reach the top:
    (1) Position your unit rightward (towards the enemy soldier).
    (2) 1st turn, Chronomancer will use Quicken on itself first. You don't need to move so that you can save CT since the enemy is reachable with Switch skill from the starting position.
    (3) Switch onto the enemy as shown in the above pictures. Its like laddering your way to the top. Enemies won't approach you nor chase you in order to attack but if beyond reach, they will do so.
    (4) Once swapped places with the farthest enemy on the top. Suicide your Chronomancer by whacking that crystal post. Then, your sub unit will take its place.
    (5) Kill that crystal thingy to clear the way so that you can move on top. The crystal has overall 4 hp (but only receives 1 dmg from a hit) and takes 4 hits to destroy. Then, move further up (the place where the crystal thingy is part of the goal area).

LAYER 14

Before we go to the fight, we need to know what lies ahead of us. So first, lets check what the enemies are:

38.jpg
    Note: Stats difference between the Waginau present (left pic) and the Waginau before (right pic)

39.jpg
    Waginau here is squishy except to magic. Waginau also has Missile Evasion Up attack though missile from a combo attack will bypass it.
    Note: If my deduction is right, the difference between Missile Evasion Up and normal Flee rate is that Missile Evasion Up cannot be neutralized by the attacker's Hit rate.

Waginau will use the following skill in order (given that it has enough Jewel):
    (1) Wandering Malice - AOE Stop but deals no damage
    (2) Gravity - AOE debuff that reduces target's PAtk/MAtk
    (3) Major Silence - 1 turn charge time before the global effect releases

After Waginau uses Wandering Malice, it will start to move away from you and go towards AJ4000+. Once it reaches inside, a wall will pop-up blocking the entrance.

35.jpg 36.jpg
    The Court Mage Shadow is squishy but has Magic Resistance Up (and the nearest one has an insane 200 Agi). Both cast specific type of shield. The one on the right side of the map (left in the pic above) will cast a shield just once on Waginau and then will start on using offensive spell (Sage's Mega spell). The farther one (right in the pic above) will cast a shield each turn.

The Area Dmg Shield [3x] is a single-target shield that blocks up to 3 hits regardless of the damage amount. On the other hand, Global Dmg Shield [1x] protects all allied unit in the map from a single hit regardless of the damage amount. Though these shield do not protect the unit from status ailment/debuff.

I don't know what does the Light Mandragora do. They usually dead before they can pull off something.

Among the robots, the only nasty thing they can do to you is the Hammer Spike that has a stun effect (and this attack is AOE). But if you have a veiler in your line-up this is neglected. AJ4000+ will use a global debuff that removes enemy's buff (such as Charge Up but not Quicken) on its first turn. AJ6000 will use Charge Up on its first turn (deals around 800dmg on my Roxanne with its amplified Sonic Blast II).

A group of 1x AJ6000 and 3x Light Mandragora will spawn to the area of AJ4000+'s starting position. [?]They spawn after the 2x Court Mage Shadow and 2x Light Mandragora dies.

HP/Element of the Enemy
    Lv85 Waginau [Dark]
    HP: 374
    Lv85 Court Mage Shadow [Light]
    HP: 414
    Lv75 Court Mage Shadow [Light]
    HP: 366
    Lv85 AJ6000 [Thunder]
    HP: 4,690
    Lv80 AJ4000+ [Thunder]
    HP: 1,892
    Lv80 AJ2000 [Dark]
    HP: 2,011
    Lv80 Light Mandragora
    HP: 424

Preface
    Roxanne makes this layer extremely easy and Null Grenade is not needed (when you can kill it right away). During pre-Roxanne nerf, i was using Null Grenade against Waginau but lol, i doesn't come to my mind before that i just need to outspeed the Lv85 Court Mage Shadow's 200 Agi. Roxanne is still OP.

Strategy (no-Roxanne)
    Line-Up:

(1a) Veiler with Chronomancy - so you can have both Vaccine and Clock Resist (ex: Elizabeth or Usalia from Disgaea collab). for Professor, Love Potion and time skill is effective against Waginau. You don't need to put this unit far back since it is equipped with Clock Resist and is safe from Stop.
    (1b) Veiler with NO Chronomancy - so if you happen to lack the unit, adjust its starting position away from your other unit. hope it doesn't get covered by the Wandering Malice. Carol in Battle Maid can both act as vacciner and shield breaker.
    (1c) Veiler not needed - if you are using Eve, Chihaya is the ideal support here as she have Throwing Kiss and time skill to get Waginau on check
    (2a) Offense: high-damaging unit with multi-hit (ex: Balt, Roxanne's normal attack) - just don't bring Water as the robots are Thunder
    (2b) Offense: high-damaging unit but NO multi-hit (ex: Mei Fang) - you have to rush on killing the farther Black Court Mage as the shield is constantly annoying
    (3) Shield Breaker - optional. Machinist is the ideal for the spot.

Process:
    Your priority at the start is to quickly dispose the Black Court Mages (esp the farther one) and Waginau. If you can't manage to kill Waginau early, just inflict it with Charm or Stop (no to Burial Gun). If you are using Roxanne, normal attack on the shielded Black Court Mages will seal the problem. Do note that Waginau will run towards its comrade on the far north after it uses Wandering Malice. You can position your unit to block the pathway (refer to the pic showing Waginau is casting Gravity wherein Waginau has to overtake because my Elizabeth has blocked the pathway) to at least delay Waginau's trip to the north.

Once you've done with the Waginau and the Black Court Mages, the rest shouldn't be a problem anymore.

As for the robot, it can be inflicted with variety of status (i will list what i know): Stun, Daze. So if your Professor is vacant, you might as well use Tranquilizer to temporarily shut down the robot while still on your way of disposing the primary target.

Strategy (2x Roxanne)
    Placement:

o1o
    The "o" is nothing and only for filling a gap. Take the farthest starting position.

Line-Up:
    (1a) Roxanne #1 - must have at least 201 Agi (to outspeed the Lv85 Court Mage Shadow) and take 1 as the starting position
    (1b) Roxanne #2 - pref with Flying Ape and take 2 as the starting position
    (2) Other support unit such as Chihaya or a Chronomancer or a Veiler (you might not even need one anymore)

Process:
    (1) Roxanne #1 to combo attack Waginau. If no combo, just simply restart.
    (2) Roxanne #2 to kill Lv75 Court Mage Shadow (the one on the far left)
    Then the rest is easy.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  4. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

LAYER 15

04.jpg
    This layer is consist of enclosed massacre demon, stay-put knockback troupe, sacrificial veiler, bear traps (that deals 9999 dmg when triggered), and hidden traps (deals around 300-500 dmg and inflicts Slow). The clear condition is to kill all the enemies in the map.

01.jpg
    The demon is entrapped inside an enclosure of unbreakable wall. The only way to destroy the walls is to step onto the red jewel (there were 2 of them in the map).

The demon has 8.8k HP and can be affected with variety of status (i will only list the one i know: Delay, Charm). It has no hp or jewel regen nor any passive resistance.

05.jpg 06.jpg
    This demon is deadly as it can OHKO a unit with 2k or less hp using its 1 range stomp-like normal attack. Its other attack such as Psychic Blizzard (deals about 700 dmg) and Grand Spike (300 dmg) is not a threat.

Its much easier and safer to kill the demon while entrapped. You need to make it move leftward so some of your attack can reach it. Roxanne or Gilgamesh make an easy work of the demon.

02.jpg 03.jpg
    The enemies at the left side are specialized at weak-dmging ranged knockback attacks. They are stationary and won't take a single step. Their killing objective is to push your units onto the traps. The knockback troupe has bulk of hp but they had no hp and jewel regen.

07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg
    The soldier's Field Bringer has 2 tiles knockback.
    The Lustburg insect's Knockback Spear has 2 tiles knockback.
    The archer's Knockback Arrow has 1 tile knockback.
    The soldier and insect can't use their knockback attack diagonally.

Attached Files:

• 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      76.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  5. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Engaging the knockback troupe head-on with no strategy is a suicide. You can't just simply barge in. There are variety of tricks players use when dealing with the knockback troupe:

(1) via Front Door
    12.jpg 13.jpg
    Shen Mei or Gormalas can use Jewel Greed to move behind enemy lines. Start killing the archers first then anyone you like.

(2) via Right Room
    If you want to turn around via accessing the right room area, you need status protection as the hidden traps there inflicts Slow. Those traps won't disappear even after triggered. Crossing should be of haste as the enemies will attack you there.

(3) Charming the massacre demon
    Charm it and let it go rampage (by either swapping it outside or stepping on the jewel to break the wall). The seduced massacre demon will head towards the enemies and wreck havoc. Monitor the CT of the enemy priest, and prevents it from using Global Guard [Permanent] (works like Vaccine) by using CT-reduction skill like Blackhole. When its time to kill the massacre demon, just swap it to the bear trap.

10.jpg
    The enemy priest will cast Global Guard [Permanent] after x number of turn in exchange for its life.

Post-Roxanne Nerf: Null Grenade is pointless to use if you can't drain all of its jewel.
    Pre-Roxanne Nerf: Roxanne can make this map easy peasy. Roxanne can deal with the demon with no sweat. Null Grenade is excellent to prevent the knockback troupe from using their knockback attacks (as those attacks consume jewel).

Reference:

Now I know who the girl the demon is madly in love with:

Attached Files:

• 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      169.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  6. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

LAYER 16

The clear condition of this layer is to kill all enemy.

01.jpg
    The Dark Knight will cast a buff that raises all its comrade's Attack Type resistance except Pierce, Jump and Special (ex: Pirate's Maelstrom). The Dark Knight is accompanied by 2 Lizardman Archer. The nasty trick these archers have is it can inflict unremovable Charm unless the inflictor gets killed. The good news is these archers won't use it immediately (like after 2-3 turns).

The wolf, on the other hand, can inflict status ailment like Paralyze and Poison.

The green crystal gives +MSPD when hit. The green circle thingy will heal for like 1k hp once triggered.

It is recommended to compose a team surrounding Pierce/Jump damage. So Rosa in Dark Cavalier JE is great here for damaging purposes. Gormalas as pair for LS and means to kill the Dark Knight - Jewel Greed your way in then Maelstrom as tool for killing.

Rosa's first job is to collect at least 70 jewel (for Charge Up and Vritra Cross). This is part of preparation for killing the 4 demons that will spawn at the center of the map after the Dark Knight gets killed. Rosa should not wander too far from the center esp if you don't get the +MSPD buff from the green crystal. When Gormalas is about to kill the Dark Knight, your Rosa should be ready and in position.

Once you killed the Dark Knight, 4 demon will spawn at the center of the map plus 4 violet crystal and a blue circle thingy. By checking what was that blue circle thingy do will give you a hint on how you will supposedly kill those demons. The Unbreakable Wall on top of the blue circle thingy will get removed once you kill the 2 Lizardman Archer.

Once the 4 demon are taken care of, you can proceed with the clean up. This is why Rosa shouldn't bother making kills, instead prepare her for slaying the incoming demons.

With an optimized Rosa, i can OHKO the demons with a Vritra Cross amplified by Dragon Charge. That's with no help from the blue circle thingy.

Reference:

LAYER 17

The clear condition of this layer is to destroy those two green crystal. You can cheese this layer so easily using either Minerva's global damage skill or a rushing Spy.

The violet circle thingy located at the upper left side of the map causes global Daze onto the enemies once triggered. The red circle thingy is your usual damaging Bear Trap.

For Minerva strat, buff+Alchemia Overload rinse and repeat. That's how simple it is.

If you use the Spy strat, your first stop destination is the violet circle. That circle will render all enemy helpless and gives you time to destroy those green crystals. Why Spy? Because it is fast and it has a teleport-like skill that enables you to pass through obstacles like enemies blocking the pathway.

Reference:

7. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

LAYER 18

The win condition of this map is to kill the Push Demon (Thunder element) that will spawn after the Light beetle dies (? = or soldiers included).

The map has a lots of red circle thingy (does 500 dmg), 2 crystal thingy (does 5k dmg), 2 green circle (though the crystal thingy is on top of it each) and a wall. The wall will get removed once the Lightweight Beetle (Light element) dies. To move the crystal thingy on top of the green circle, a skill with knockback effect can do the work (either coming from your unit or from that Push Demon, ahem).

Except the beetle, everything else are Thunder. Starting enemies were composed of 3 Magic Swordsman, 1 Spearman, 2 Archer, 1 Metal Ratty and 1 Lightweight Beetle. Later spawn is a Push Demon.

The Magic Swordsman does what a regular MS would do - either hit you with the counter-element attack or petrify you.

Nothing special with the Spearman and the Archer.
    The Metal Ratty will use its favorite - Immobilizing Kiss.

The Lightweight Beetle can use Dive attack, frontal swing and some attacks i couldn't recall.

The Push Demon (with 15k hp) specializes in knockback attacks. It will attempt to push your unit onto the red circle for an extra 500 dmg. Once 40% or 50% HP threshold, it will use Mystic Summoning that grants Slash Resistance Up, summons 1 Thunder Ratty and 4 robots. The robots will cast resistance to a certain type of attack (except Strike-type attack).

It is best to organize a squad with Strike-type attack plus a Hayate for status protection. Also, it is advisable to immediately dispose the melee soldiers to minimize HP loss.

As for the Push Demon, there are 2 ways to deal with it:
    (a) Charge Up + SBT = to bypass the Mystic Summoning, lower the demon's HP down to 75% or 60% first
    (b) hide behind the crystal thingy (the one on the top) and let the demon damages not just you alone but the crystal thingy as well

8. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

LAYER 19

You need to understand this layer, otherwise, it will give you difficulty next to impossibleness.

Enemies are composed of two groups: robots on the left side and rattys on the upper right side.

Left Enemies
    1st Batch
    :
    1x Cerberus - deal serious damage but can be inflicted with Daze and Bind. will only move 1 square on its 1st turn
    3x Robot Hound
    2nd Batch
    :
    3x AJ500 Beta (Wind/Fire/Thunder) - it got a reactive skill that gives global, robo-exclusive heal+buff each time it gets hit (including hits from reactive skill like Turn the Tables, Revenge, Counterattack)
    1x AJ7000 (Thunder) - non-threatening if not buffed

Right Enemies
    1st Batch
    :
    4x Fire Ratty
    1x Water Ratty - this specific ratty will just walk 1 by 1 square until it reaches the red rune. once it get its hand onto that red rune, it will cast Meteor of Life (an AOE instant death spell) in exchange of its life
    2nd Batch:
    4x Water Ratty
    Note
    : The ratty's spell attack (single target, no AOE) hurts esp if you don't have the right defense against it (even Mia with Magic Barrier+ will still die). iLlyasviel can tank them just fine (excluding normal attack though) but she is slow and lacks damage. Roxanne is excellent at this as she can survive just fine. A very high chance that one of the Fire Ratty's fire attack will miss (if all hits, Roxanne will die). Takes 2x Alchemia Burst Round to clean the Fire Rattys. Once all Fire Ratty is taken care of, Water Rattys will replace the deads. At this point, Roxanne will be out of danger due to elemental advantage.

Strategy
    You need to one-shot all AJ500 Beta at once to make things easy. Spica in her Dragon Cavalier JE is the excellent choice for the job.
    As for the ratties, you can't just use any mage because it might not survive.

Reference:

Credits to @Oriks

LAYER 20

The easiest way to deal with this layer is kill all the early enemy all simultaneously.

You need to position them properly. Albea1 south of center blue circle. Albea 2 is north of left-most blue circle. Rahu anywhere near Albea1. Rosa should be near around blue circle. Don't screw with the turn order or the Fire Ratty will start moving and OHKO attempt will fail.
    Note: Albea must have Long Snipe. I recommend Shot Mastery+2 for the secondary passive.
    (1) Rahu>Overclock>Albea1
    (2) Albea1>Blue Circle>normal attack demon
    (3) Albea2>dont move+end turn
    (4) Rosa>move to the spot 2 tiles in front of Albea1>Vritra Cross>demon & 2 far side ratty
    (5) Overclocked Albea1>Nitro Charge
    (6) Rahu>you can do anything you want except don't Overclock Albea1
    (7) Vritra Cross will hit
    (8) Albea2>move to blue circle just south of her>kill the left far ratty only
    (9) Albea>Bombshell

Reference:

Credits to @cherob

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  9. Kaffie

Kaffie New Member

Floor 14 also has a mob that paralyzes you if it lands a hit. Have trouble soloing that because of it. I made a video of floor 13 in another thread did not know of your guide at that time. You can use the links if you like to your own thread and I look delete mine to have everything in one place.

10. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

- can you delete the above comment of urs so that i could use the space?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 10:51 AM
  11. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Layer 21

Solo Mia run. If you kill all enemy simultaneously, you win. Though if you run this layer with 2 player, another 2 Ratty is located at the opposite side of the map (right part).

Vanekis also works on this one.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 10:53 AM
  12. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Layer 22

This layer has the weather effect of Snow (+power to Water attacks and -power to Fire attacks). The green crystal gives +Slash Attack Up (Stackable). The clear condition on this layer is to kill the Stone Diablo.

All enemy excluding the Wratharis Soldier and Evil Phantom Monk will cast a self buff ("All Damage Type Resistance except Slash but lower own's PDEF") on their respective first turn.

The Dark Knight is the deadly foe here. It has all the nasty skill of a Dark Knight like Soul Sacrifice.

The Evil Phantom Monk have this skill that removes Petrify status and gives +100 CT.

The Stone Diablo is Light element and has 20k HP. When Diablo awakens, it will revive all the stoned unit in the map.

The recommended damage here is Slash type with Dark element. All enemy here deals high damage but the theme of the game here is kill each other quick.

Line-Up
    Main Offensive
    :
    (1) Anastasia - perfect combination of damage, agi and survivability (via Composite Armor)
    (2) Gormalas - the DPS is not as good compared to Anastasia
    (3) Zahar - he lacks survivability but if you can manage to reach him on top, then go for him. you can also put him as sub
    (4) Laharl - some people runs him in conjunction with Reimei. Reimei's LS will mitigate the -Fire from the weather effect and Reimei has resistance from slash due to his master ability. Laharl has access to Dark element which is perfect (it' not Fire that you will land to Stone Diablo). You don't need his snowball passive unless destroying the wall or crystal counts.

Support/Tank:
    (0) Lofia - nothing is perfect but only her. Divine Shelter passive is a must. If you have Curious Doll, much better. Also, if you have healing gear, you will be needing like 1 or 2 cast.
    (1) Vettel - i don't recommend Light due to some enemy being Dark. On top of that, Vettel has the perfect defensive kit for this layer - Divine Shelter and Slash resistance.
    Note: If you bring a tanker, means -1 support. One less support means -DPS. Actually, Lofia is more than enough.

Strategy
    Put all of the unit on just one side (aiming for the mid green crystal is not bad either). Move your way to the top (just one side). Kill any moving enemy within your reach but farm jewel. It's not a must requirement to destroy all the green crystal.

Once top, make sure not to destroy the soft wall that blocks the other side. This is to prevent the enemies from pouring on both sides. Btw, the enemy don't know how to destroy wall. Once you touch the Stoned Diablo, an Evil Phantom Monk will appear and release the Stone Diablo from Petrify status. While your offensive unit is dealing with the Stone Diablo, Lofia or your tanker should stay put on the highest part of the stair to negate enemy entry. Once the Stone Diablo dies so as the other enemy.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  13. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Layer 23

The map is for ranged unit preferably of Wind element. The weather is Strong Wind that gives more power to Wind attacks and gives more range to some attack (i don't know which attack is it or exclusively to Wind ranged). You start at the top of map while the enemies are all in the lower far ground. The lower ground has lots of red circle and some enemy is barricaded by walls.

This layer is easy and the thing you need to do is just shoot and shoot the enemies on the ground. In terms of damage, Roxanne is still better even if its not a Wind unit. The only downside with Roxanne is that she can't reach the single mushroom in the lower right most of the map (the one entrapped by 2 purple crystal). It is recommended to bring a veiler because the slimes inflict variety of ailment. Your first target would be the mushrooms.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  14. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Layer 24

The enemy has resistance to certain type of attack. Killing the hydra will cause to spawn more hydra.

Worry not as this layer is easy. Gormalas to sweep the normal mobs using Maelstrom as it can bypass the resistance. Albea to deal with the hydra. Kill the hydra last so the game ends without dealing with more hydra. Position Albea on top of the upper area while Gormalas on the lower ground.

15. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Layer 25

This layer will take some work due to the mechanics applied on it. The clear condition of this layer is to destroy all the 3 green crystal (located on the top of the cliff). The road to the top is blocked by walls which get removed when you kill some normal mobs in the ground first. The demon is strong and tough so it is best to delay the demon by utilizing the blue circle as a key. Once triggered, a series of wall will appear thus blocking the easiest path for the demon and instead will have to circle around in order to approach you. It gives enough time to clean up the mobs nearby. I recommend dealing with the robot first over the wolf.

Once the road to the top opens, you made your march. Another strong demon will appear but like previously, just ignore it and proceed with destroying the green crystals. I recommend killing the robot on the far left end side. You don't need to worry about the walls blocking the right area. Just use attack that could reach it (ex: range/missile attack, jump attack).

I used double Roxanne to clear this layer.

Some player (like Mr. Ushi) used DC Rudra for a cheese method - by using Rudra Cure as the teleportation skill).

16. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Layer 26

This layer has some mechanic into it. As you can see, the ground is filled with red circles (dish 3k damage). By destroying the tablet-looking purple crystal (not the diamond-like ones!), will disable the red circles but many enemy will spawn.

But we don't do it the normal way when there is a cheese method (can be done solo). Your first unit should have an LS that boosts your sub unit's damage. The second unit should have at least 3k HP and a Grand Cross skill (or any something similar). The sub unit should have an AOE attack (min 3x3). Your 1st unit will do nothing. The 2nd unit will kill the 2 Water priest outside the enclosure. The 3k HP is needed so that the unit could reach the desired position for launching the attack. Replacing the dead 2nd unit, the 3rd unit will launch the finishing blow to the enemies inside the enclosure (should be 1 shot).

17. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Reserved (up to 30 then new thread again)

18. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

19. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

20. XingHa

XingHa Active Member