1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] A Bond More Enduring than Starlight EX (Pamela EX)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by XingHa, Jun 28, 2019.

1. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

A Bond More Enduring than Starlight EX
    Stage Info: http://www.alchemistcodedb.com/quest/qe-so-pamera-ex

Enemies
    1st Batch
    :
    Initial enemies are composed of 4 Tough Wind Mandragora and 4 Court Mage. Then, a total spawn of 2 Tough Wind Mandragora and 4 Wind Ratty.

The Tough Wind Mandragora has high PDef, and can inflict Poison and Blind. The Court Mage has a skillset of a Sage and not of a Mage despite of its name. The Wind Ratty only has a magic that damage scales on difference in Luck between the caster and its target.

2nd Batch:
    After all the 1st batch gets defeated, the indestructible walls will get removed and new enemies will appear. Leaded by the Lustburg Queen, she is accompanied by Celine on her Sage [Monolith], 3 Court Mage Shadow, 1 Court Mage, 2 Tough Wind Mandragora and 2 Wind Ratty.

The Court Mage Shadow is a superior version of the Court Mage (notably having better Int). Celine uses Sage as main and Chronomancer as sub. The Lustburg Queen have a wide array of magic from offensive, defensive and utility.

Strategy
    Using magic team is your best bet here. Using physical team means you had to have a good answer against the high PDef of the Tough Wind Mandragora.

You don't actually need a veiler here since the Poison isn't damaging and even with the threat of an AOE Silence from the Lustburg Queen).

All of the enemy here is susceptible to most ailments. It's not mandatory to bring one as killing them right away is much more convenient.

I recommend you buff your team and/or replenish enough jewels before taking down the last foe from the 1st batch. Once all the enemy from the 1st batch dies, the 2nd batch will appear. Specially, you need to take down fast the Court Mage Shadow as this foe deals good damage.

As for the Lustburg Queen, inflicting Poison on it is a huge help.

Reference Video

Note:
    (1) All quest mission using f2p squad.
    (2) You don't actually need to exactly copy the ceremony i was doing in my run. I feel like its needless and just taking time, lol.
    (3) With my 4 autorun to complete the milestone, only 1 among those 4 runs had dropped me Pamela Soul Shards (2 pcs).

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    nickjr likes this.
  2. XingHa

A Bond More Enduring than Starlight EX+
    Stage Info: http://www.alchemistcodedb.com/quest/qe-so-pamera-ex-sp

Enemies
    1st Batch
    :
    Almost identical with the normal EX but with an addition - a Kaiser and 2 Beetle. You will encounter these new faces as the starting enemies.

2nd Batch:
    Exactly the same as with the normal EX but there will be no more blue circle thingy.

Strategy
    Pamela's casting time reduction from her LS and Quicken really makes a huge difference. As it saves me the trouble of landing my spells over those jumping beetles.

The most tricky part is probably getting the quest mission "Kill 6+ foes in one blow". From the things i tried, using Swap from a Chronomancer is the most convenient and easy to use. You had to really do things fast before the Wind Rattys started to move as these foes can make quick work of your squishy unit (particularly Pamela when she still has the -Luck from her skill).

Reference Video

Note: All quest mission using f2p squad.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  3. XingHa

A Bond More Enduring than Starlight EX Hell
    Stage Info:

Reference Video

Note: All quest mission using f2p squad.