1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tsiya, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Tsiya

Tsiya Member

Nice to meet you all, I've been playing about a week and am so addicted it's not funny. Looking forward to learning and helping where I can.

2. votris11

votris11 Active Member

Welcome abroad, mate! Need any help just ask.

Tsiya likes this.
  3. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!

Tsiya likes this.
  4. Yeivist

Yeivist Member

Welcome to the forum, Tsiya! I hope that you enjoy your stay here with us :)

Tsiya likes this.
  5. KasugaArata

KasugaArata Active Member

Welcome to Tsiya! Have fun with the addiction! :D

Tsiya likes this.
  6. udon

udon Moderator Staff Member

hi hi

Tsiya likes this.
  7. taznkid

taznkid Member

First tip that i hope you put into practice immediately-DO NOT USE YOUR GEMS EXCEPT FOR GOOD UNIT PULLS. Save and save. Do your research before deciding on a pull. I miss all those gems i wasted in my beginner days...

lollypop_120 and Tsiya like this.
  8. Tsiya

Tsiya Member

I appreciate the tip. I was saving up for gear pulls 'cause I made 2 swords instead of using the shards to enhance the first one and I'm trying to get the 5* ticket. I have some good units already but need to get them some limit breaks, they're all gonna cap out at 60 soon.

9. Yeivist

Yeivist Member

Save gems for SSM banners (Kanon's story). These banners comes every month and are the best (and collabs, but I don't know the next date of collab) in my opinion.

10. Tsiya

Tsiya Member

Weird question: What are collabs? There's a weird jargon for this game and I haven't figured all of it out quite yet. All I know are collabs = good. Maybe I'll do a AC dictionary to explain some things, like gear vs. equipment.

lollypop_120 and nickjr like this.
  11. Yeivist

Yeivist Member

collaborations. For example Fate Stay Night collaboration or Brave Frontier collaboration. Normally collaborations bring banners with very op units. Hence his reputation for being good. The downside is that they are limited and it is not known if they will ever return.
    Ask if you have more questions, we'll help you ;)

12. Tsiya

Tsiya Member

So Sigfreid is the current collab?

13. Yeivist

Yeivist Member

No, Siegfried is an original global unit. It means that unit is only avaliable in the Global Version (this one xD). There is a japanese version of the game if you don't know it.

14. taznkid

taznkid Member

TLDR: limited units tend to be very good. You unfortunately missed the GGR2018 (Great Gilgamesh Rush of 2018) where everyone and their dog pulled for Gilgamesh, but the global originals have potential to be good, and you could always save for potential collabs in the future like FMA's Elric Alfonse.

We have some decent guides on shard use, when to pull and how often, and recommended rerollables that despite not being limited, are still very powerful (ex. Every damn Holy Brawler in the game).

I also do not recommend pulling for gears, as the potential unit rolls are worth more imo, especially since you tend to get plenty of gear roll tickets over time. As an example, I have only rolled gears 3 times, and it was for Tyrfing's weapon. Nevertheless, I still have like 6 pages of gear, about 4 of which are 4* and up (either from original quality, or from scrapping so many of the weaker ones).

lollypop_120 likes this.