1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

[GL Spoilers] Recent Character Developments

Discussion in 'General' started by WeikerX, Mar 22, 2018.

1. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

[Spoilers!]

First Chihaya and now Lofia. ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME. Not to mention the honorable way Sabareta went. This tears at my heart strings =*(

2. udon

udon Moderator Staff Member

well... arent all the summonable characters... err... dead?

and free units are still alive?
    oh wait, sabareta was free... hmm

3. nickjr

nickjr Moderator Staff Member

SCREAMS VIOLENTLY

ARE YOU TELLING ME LOFIA DIES

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE A CUTE HEARTWARMING STORY

(I am a spoilers person so don't worry about me)

Speaking of death, though... How exactly do Alchemy and unit summoning work? Is Alchemy basically just what we do to summon units? I don't think I ever saw an explanation of what Alchemy actually is (or if I did, then it was too long ago lol); I only ever saw that it's OP AF and that people with Alchemy use it to summon peeps and that people without Alchemy try to simulate it with Philosopher's stones, like what Sabareta was doing to bring back the other two heroes of Wratharis

WeikerX likes this.
  4. KasugaArata

KasugaArata Active Member

I think they are all dead except the protagonists, hope i am wrong :(
    Sacred Stone char are prb all dead, since we had young Chloe in it and we summon the older one

Speaking about Sabareta I hope that event will be back, I missed that one

nickjr likes this.
  5. WeikerX

I guess my powers of denial is too strong. Now I kinda remember during Dias and Logis' last fight they were just summoning people people straight up, and... yea i guess it makes sense that everyone's dead...

But these stories are hitting home way too much! I hope Caris or Lucian didn't have a sad frigging back stabby death like these... urg this game too good.

nickjr likes this.
  6. KasugaArata

KasugaArata Active Member

If I am not wrong they mentioned Caris in Sound of the Bells as genius engineering/inventor so guess she is long gone

Sorry :oops:

nickjr likes this.
  7. WeikerX

Hehe, I appreciate you letting me down gentle. Yea i know that she's long gone, but I just hope that she went like... more... peacefully. Lofia you deserved so much betterrwwwwwaaaaahhhhhhh

nickjr and KasugaArata like this.
  8. nickjr

nickjr Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, think she was the inventor of the motorbikes (even though hers was powered by a Philosopher's Stone, I think, and not whatever Slothstein uses today)... dunno how long ago that was, but motorbikes seem to be a not-new invention, so...