1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting Roxanne

Discussion in 'General' started by Truski, May 4, 2019.

1. Truski

Truski New Member

Hi,

Sorry for newbie question :(

I have saved 17500 gems and I want to get Roxanne.

1. Can anyone confirm me if it is possible to get it using the "Featured 5* unit selector" that can be obtained in step 7 in the current "9 step premium summon"?
    2. Should I wait till I have 22500 gems to make sure I can profit from the "5* 50-soul shard selector"?
    Thanks

2. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

"Roxanne"
    - she will become available if there's a Magni Historia event (global exclusive event that comes from time to time). a Magni Historia banner will give you a chance to get any of all MH unit (such as Siegfried, Roxanne and Minerva) even if the specific MH unit you want is not featured. last week, they opened Magni Historia (or MH for short) but its only because of Siegfried's easter skin and no any MH banner. you should just wait. its like 2-3 months before MH returns

"Can anyone confirm me if it is possible to get it using the "Featured 5* unit selector" that can be obtained in step 7 in the current "9 step premium summon"?"
    - as the ticket name says itself "FEATURED 5* Unit Selector, the ticket will only give the one listed in that specific banner

13.jpg
    This banner's featured unit are just Carla and Ankh. So the selector ticket you are talking about will only have these 2 unit to choose from.

"Should I wait till I have 22500 gems to make sure I can profit from the "5* 50-soul shard selector"?"
    - nope. because there is a different better banner for fetching soul shards of the desired unit than aiming for that soul shard selector ticket

14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg
    - this is the sample of a better banner im taking about. the price varies depending on the featured unit or the version of the banner itself. Berta, like Sol, is limited normal unit. Thus, she is more expensive to get. by checking the rates of the soul shard obtainable from the banner will tell you which is better. As for Carla, im not quiet sure if she is also limited but in TAC JP she doesnt have yet the hard quest wherein you can farm her soul shard 3x daily. just dont quote me on this one

17.jpg
    - this is also a sample better banner but of different price. normal farmable unit has a banner prize like this. hmmm, maybe Carla is just more popular than Ankh? 2.5k can fetch up to 100 soul shards while 1k up to 50 soul shard

if you cant get Carla or Ankh or Berta to Lv91 with 210 or 270 extra souls shards then its no point going beyond the 500 gem 1st step (whether you get any of them or not). if u read beginner's guide, you should know wat i am talking about.

3. Truski

Truski New Member