1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Ganmbit's Theory: Logi could use Kagutsuchi????

Discussion in 'General' started by ganmbit, Jul 8, 2019.

Tags:

Do you agree or not agree?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

BTW, No Spoilers that I will make here, this is just 100% assumption based on genetics and else that I knew.

This theory stands as, "Logi(the fool or I called him "Logoblog") could use Kagutsuchi???". Maybe yes and maybe not for this theory alone.

How about the "yes" part? He is came from direct Crowley bloodline, unlike Dios and Agatha which "adopted" by Zeke.

In that Nensou of Dios the fool(Or I called him, Diosblog) shows us that Kagura is exist in a "Crowley Family" group buff. There is only one way that she could join the Crowley and that's by marriage.

It could be that Kagura marry with someone from Crowley bloodline, which was the nearest is "Bud". There is no other way else than marriage since Wadatsumi and Envylia is not near based on geography. Wadatsumi is an island in the map while Envylia is a part of the south western of Babel Continent.

This could leave an assumption of Logi could use Kagutsuchi also Zeke does. Even though the situation is like that, the chances are low enough for them to master the "art of the holy bird of Kagutsuchi".

If my assumption is true, then Logi will have some another "Fire-Light Element" based attack. Both Logi and Zeke also blessed with "Alchemia" by Ouroboros, which just maybe could make them master the art of Kagutsuchi easier but I just don't know how big the chances are.

Remember that some genetical trait will go less stronger and less as the generation goes on, especially when we spoke about magics and some "fantasy" heritage, Kagutsuchi is one of them. What's make the chances more low? They are living in Envylia(could be) since then and make their "wadatsumi" generation part decrease as the time goes on. From 1/2 wadatsumi 1/2 envylia to 1/4 wadatsumi 3/4 envylia and so on.

There is a code of "stronger" and "lesser" part in genetics and we don't know if Zeke and Logi gets the "stronger" or "lesser" part of Wadatsumi bloodline part which allows them to use the Kagutsuchi.

These alone will nulling their chances to master the art but not nulling their chance to use them, because one or two genetical circumstances.

What I could tell is there is a CHANCE for Logi and Zeke also the Unknowns(that are the children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren(and so on) of Bud) to learn the art of Kagutsuchi and inherit them from generations to generations, but maybe it is not done by them or they are not going to do that.

What if Logi awares of this and he decides to search the power of Kagutsuchi? Well, he needs to give almost all of his life to master the art and end the war once and for all, even with the blessing of Ouroboros, he still need much more training to master the art itself, unlike his "great great great grandma", Kagura(If it's true that Kagura marries Bud). He has the power but not enough amount to master it quickly but maybe the quality will compromise as he trains more. All he need is someone who could use the power of Kagutsuchi(to teach him), maybe finding the wadatsumi palace and search for his "great great great great grandpa's" things?

How about Dios and Agatha or some unknowns that only became part of the lineage due to marriage to a certain crowley family member? They won't have a chance to learn them... I mean, "the husband or wife of the crowley family member and their previous(father, mother, uncle, aunt, grandma, grandpa, else) or same(siblings, cousins) generation not after(biological children only, adopted children and cousins are out from "could use Kagutsuchi" list).".

Answering the question, Dios and Agatha aren't genetically connected to the Royal Wadatsumi Lineage(the source of Kagutsuchi power), unlike Logi which he does.

How about the representation of the Lineage that we knew from Sacred Stone Memories and else? Well:
    1. Logi could be the "Kagura" part
    2. Dios could be the "Kudanstein"(both are consumed by the power of darkness) and "Nimul" part
    3. Agatha could be the "Kanon" and "Emmel" part (all of them almost similiar)

Well these things are just theory and assumptions based on the data and story part that I knew, maybe seeking more spoilers and things as the time goes on.

Let me take one catchphrase from MatPat....

"IT'S JUST A THEORY! A GAME THEORY..."

(Reference and other infos)
    upload_2019-7-8_15-9-41.png
    (http://www.alchemistcodedb.com/jp/card/ts-aprilfool-01)
    upload_2019-7-8_16-0-34.png
    (https://thealchemistcode.gamepedia.com/Continent_of_Babel)

upload_2019-7-8_15-56-47.png
    This is the assumed genealogy and that's not official, I don't know how many generations has been passed from Bud to Zeke, maybe 3, 4, 5, or even more due to "young marriage" could be popular in the Babel world too....

(Logoblog is short term for: Logi goblog
    Diosblog is short term for: Dios goblog
    "goblog" or "goblok" is Indonesian slang of "fool", "stupid" or the words that have the same terms with this... Logi has amount of foolishness that his brother(Dios) has but still smarter than him)

Attached Files:

2. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

To simplify all of this...

The only rule for Crowleys is:

"As long as they are genetically/biologically connected to the Royal Wadatsumi Bloodline, they are valid to learn the art of using Kagutsuchi. But, they are not that valid to master it in the same time as Kagura or her ascendants does."

3. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

"unlike Dios and Agatha which "adopted" by Zeke."
    - Kagura's case is same with Dios and Agatha. no bloodline connection. probably there have been connection between Kagura and Bud but its not in a romantic way. probably being its about the Holy Guard stuff since Kanon is part of it and Kanon and Kagura are close to each other.

and Kagura would've banged by either Kudan or Ren but i suspect the latter coz Kudan is already good as dead

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  4. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

That Connection never in romantic way?

Ren bang Kagura? Well, a little bit logical but nope I guess...

This Connection should be "Crowley Family" if Kagura is a member, then she should marry Bud right?

If Kagura weren't married to Bud... Then, how come she is inside the Crowley Family? This comnection is "Family"...

How about, Kagura's nensou dude?

5. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

"That Connection never in romantic way?"
    - yes. do u think Bud can bite a girl? Bud is busy on his BL with Basheeny and Victor

"Ren bang Kagura? Well, a little bit logical but nope I guess..."
    - you know Ren is hitting on her. and they were childhood friends

"If Kagura weren't married to Bud... Then, how come she is inside the Crowley Family?"
    - then, how can u explain Loliborous there? definitely, she isnt family

Wats more important is Kagura herself. Im worried if she didnt get married. What a waste of a womb if she hadn't. I am here if she's being ignored.

6. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Zeke just dyed his hair!!!! damn it!

7. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

ac31.jpg
    - looks like it could be passed through training. but phew, it worried me. i thought i would be hearing the word "genetically"

nickjr likes this.
  8. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Okay then.... But how come did Zeke dye his hair if Logi has the same color? Maybe come from their past generation that has a red hair???

9. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

"Ren bang Kagura? Well, a little bit logical but nope I guess..."
    - you know Ren is hitting on her. and they were childhood friends

A fact that maybe we could found in Babel Chronicles Wadatsumi Side part 2... Even so, if that's true, we won't see Kagura in Dios' Nensou and on Kagura's Nensou(which she wear her kimono) there won't be Bud inside and will be filled by Ren instead if your argument is true.

"If Bud's busy on BLing Bashini(use this, since this name is cooler) and Viktor, Zeke and Logi won't exist or if they so, they are the "adopted" part of Crowley Family.

upload_2019-8-13_22-38-17.png
    This is Kagura's Nensou, by the art we could tell something...

upload_2019-8-13_22-39-12.png
    If your argument's true, the "Bud" will be changed by Ren.

This is another sufficing proof that became a reason I make this theory, but it's just a theory. We don't know how that Imaima guy make the story goes on.

And you know "Childhood Friends" never win in anime except for few(e.g: Hinata from Naruto(taken from Last" Naruto the movie that Hinata knows Naruto prior to Naruto timeline goes), Tamako from Tamako Love Story, Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist), and maybe Imaima will make that trope happen again in the game alone.

"If Kagura weren't married to Bud... Then, how come she is inside the Crowley Family?"
    - then, how can u explain Loliboros there? definitely, she isn't family

The only non-family member that could be in the nensou is her, because she is literally everywhere in the nensous that we see in the game. But as for Kagura herself, there should be a "special connection" for her to be in the game. I never count Ouroboros in nensous because she will always enjoy buffs in every nensou that exist in the game. Ouroboros is literally the "God" of their world maybe if my guess didn't fail me.

About the dialogue part, maybe that is true that the Kagutsuchi could be passable by training, but the question is. How they could make the Kagutsuchi became their main power if they don't have the "blood"? This is not the matter of training, but blood and lineage or if the user voluntarily transfers the power itself to the another one who has passed on the training.

Because, they didn't have the "fuel" or the "chakra" or something to "controlling the Kagutsuchi" from inside and train from the outside. The open possibilities if my theory is false are:
    1. bold part above if Kagura herself/the other user voluntarily gives their power to another user.
    2. Your argument is true on Ren banging Kagura
    3. Imaima break my theory by making something else in the story

10. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Bud won't be touching Kagura. I'll cut his hands off. Bud needs to be a good boy and follow the sample of Bashini and Victor.

Kagutsuchi has been passed on from Zain to Kagura. Kagura is not a daughter of Zain. The red hair of Zeke and Logi is what only connects Bud to Kagura.

The hope that Kagura didn't mother Bud's children still exist. So i will cling onto that until fact is arrived.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  11. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

"Bud won't be touching Kagura. I'll cut his hands off. Bud needs to be a good boy and follow the sample of Bashini and Victor."

-Dude, don't go personal when making an argumentation... Bud is also a man and a knight, there would be still a chance... But not as high even with the significant proof of a nensou or two even...

If there is a story part that makes Kagura and Ren relationship deeper, maybe we could eliminate this theory if you think like that. But you need a "significant" proof more than just "assumptions". Also you need logic more...

These Nensous are not only for rule of cool and buffs, maybe Gimu put it for the story too. If my argument is false, it would be caused by a sudden change... Your argument here is only one which has the facts, and even hair dyeing is not exist in the most parts of the world of Babel. Their Tech is not advanced yet(exceot slothstein).

Kagutsuchi has been passed on from Zain to Kagura. Kagura is not a daughter of Zain. The red hair of Zeke and Logi is what only connects Bud to Kagura.

-Not only that, two nensous that is shown is also showing the connection of them, except Loliboros, if there is a character inside a certain group that means he/she is the member of that group.

If Kagura isn't a member of crowley, how she is in two nensous of a crowley member? Not only her and Bud's which I shown that Kagura in kimono thing but also the nensou that show Dios' lil sis was sleeping.

Kagutsuchi is passed to Zain from who? There is a chance that would be the emperor of Kagutsuchi or Kagura's Family Leader(Father maybe). As I say, "The real user could pass that on someone else voluntarily which is not the family and make him fully or not fully inherit the power."

Kagura has the "blood", the "base" and Zain teaches her to unlock her potential of Kagutsuchi power. Even is like a death match, Kagura got her powers due to her will and workhard to unlock the potential. She has it maybe from the beginning and Zain only make her unlock her potential. Even with the most effort if the "base" isn't there, Kagutsuchi can't be mastered. That's why I only make this point ONLY to Logi and Zeke also these Unknowns which is the biologically born with one of them are the real Crowleys, not the adopted onces. I use Biology's Genetics thing in here since the beginning and taking the possibility in the logical way that maybe isn't that scientific but not also way too assumptious.

Maybe whoever the one who gives Zain this power(Since Zain is not a "Wadatsumi" people) is purposedly did this because of the demise of Wadatsumi that happen right few years before SSM timeline. If we see SSM timeline, there is a possibility of Zain is still young at that time, maybe same age as Cadanova. Kudan is also a teenager back then.

Or maybe, Zain is just a Magic Swordsman(not a job) but with best skills, since people of Babel could use Alchemia as their magic things, maybe Zain could make his fire as well. Maybe because of his training, lessons, and else... But this part could be super Invalid because maybe Zain could have got the powers back then.

The hope that Kagura didn't mother Bud's children still exist. So i will cling onto that until fact is arrived.

"Okay, if that's so... This is just a theory dude..."