1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

FF XV RERUN IS A MYTH!

Discussion in 'General' started by ganmbit, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Okay guys, I just feel that I should write this whole damn piece of you know what I mean. There is no more Hope for FF XV, the game has been dead for a while, maybe starting from early in this year. Maybe I would say if they won't do FF XV rerun, there is ONE PERSON who should you blame and hate every single day.

Of course, that is Hajime "Tabastard" Tabata, well I called him Tabastard because he is a bastard in the game's development and left the game dead just like that. He quit in the middle of second season of FF XV DLC Pass, and left us only one good thing and one useless thing:

1. Noctis x Sarah thing which is kinda super duper useless as damn as hell.

2. Ardyn DLC that makes us think Ardyn is one of the best Antagonist of FF series, yeah and he is...

The rest is done by a LN, A LIGHT NOVEL GUYS! He is finishing the series with an LN instead of clearing all of the second season(left us no Luna DLC, Aranea DLC, and Noctis DLC). So, regarding to the rerun, its "impossible in market" and super duper risky for Gimu to do this, unless if Nomura create another game based on FF XV, remember its "100% Tabastard at Fault!". Even so many of you guys will ask for that, this is a slap of reality and pessimism. FF XV Rerun is a Myth right now for GL. Even so, if they need to rerun, they'll have to do this:

1. Upgrade all units to level 95
    2. Add: Regis, Cor, Iris, Luna, and ARDYN(Ardyn is a must!) and make them have level 95

How about Sarah? Nope, she doesn't deserve a spot if I could think..

Even so, will Gimu close the potential market loss due to this super risky collab? I mean Ross Song will think twice before hear you guys about FF XV Collab, FF XV is dead and we want a collab from it? I mean, come on dudes!

If he quits when Second Season Pass complete, the fans at least won't get so much rage to him. Instead of clearing the DLCs, he's making one useless crossover that involves Noctis x Sarah thing, I swear its good but the priority is more to the Chars DLC instead of this collab.

If they want to make a collab from Square Enix, it would be FF VII, FF VIII, or War of the Visions: FF BE(Which has the same gameplay as TAC in some way), not FF XV! Because, hype and market will determine if the franchise will get the collab or not. Like Attack on Titan collab which is done because the anime is hyped right now, NNT Collab when the anime's airing, or maybe FMA Collab when FMA's LA is released. Of course, they will hear what the TAC Player that is a weab/J-Cult fan too. In the current situation, FF XV is a dead game, really dead! Disgaea still has a light of having a collab with TAC, but FF XV? Never...

Remember! Blame Tabastard, it's 100% his fault!

2. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

as it stands, gumi global can't afford having a global exclusive collab but only recycle collab (meaning collab that happened first in TAC JP)

3. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Edit: Not Tabata's fault after all, its SE's Money grubbing habit which makes FF XV Dead... Maybe FF VII Remake will also dead in this way...

4. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Yeah, maybe... But if you realise, they are doing so many new banners every single week now...

Like, they don't know the limits of their money grubbing. I started to think that Iago's Era(Which is not existent anymore) is better than Ross Song's Era...

I mean Gimu isn't transparent to its fans anymore since Song became the Producer of TAC GL... At least, Iago's era has more transparent ecosystem than Song's now...