1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Farming "Family photo" (FMA)

Discussion in 'General' started by Dahmer, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Dahmer

Dahmer New Member

hey,
    Guys, did any one of you find location to farm "Family photo" for Alphonse evolving to 5* ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  2. Fury.

Fury. New Member

It's not available yet.

3. Redshirtman

Redshirtman New Member

Hold on if it's not possible yet how is someone mercing out a level 85 Alphonse? I used him yesterday.

4. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

The level (limit break) is not related to job level. You can fully limit break a character with none of its jobs being beyond level 1.

5. Redshirtman

Redshirtman New Member

Not really what I was referring too but thank you. Alphonse is only 4* correct? So if that's the case his level cap is 50, plus the 25 for limit breaking that's still only max level 75. You need to evolve the character to a 5* to reach level 85, which was impossible to do at the time of my statment. The mercenary I used was level 85 and just don't know how that was possible. I hope that clears up the confusion to my question.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  6. Fury.

Fury. New Member

It's either a hacker (possible) or either it was not your friend and actually the mercenaries proposed by Gumi. Each day you can hire one of the focus units (even free units I think) at lvl 85 so I think this was the case.

7. Redshirtman

Redshirtman New Member

Ah, that would be it then. Thank you very much for clearing that up for me. I need to get on with leveling my own units and get Al to that all important level.