1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Eira of the Winter Woods (GLEX Unit)

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by XingHa, Dec 22, 2019.

1. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

06.jpg

On this era of G4/G5, a new unit will become OP when it gets an abnormally high stats like Emmel, or it has Overdrive and/or Charge Up (or something of sort) like Leoniaz.

Eira is cute which make things nice. She is not broken like Neun (who have an absurd PAtkx5 buff on top of having very high Agi) which is also good to hear. We don't want a boring game wherein we see a specific unit on each and every content except if it is pitted against a strong element (like Roxanne vs Wind).

There are part of her that is similar with Dark Masamune - snowballing passive and G2 version of Overdrive.

Her unique job kit is nice overall - snowball passive, evade reactive skill, jewel regen, ignore Def with the exception of the Charge Up-like skill which im hoping 150% or 200%. Also, i was hoping her Agi should at least 170 or 180. Well, i would like to test how much is the highest damage she can make when she arrives next reset.

I will be pulling for her or not? As of the moment, my answer is very likely. It will be cemented once i tried her in the Trial Job.

nickjr likes this.
  2. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

sad no 9 Step Guaranteed banner... fuck Gumi!