1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Disgaea units?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Kat, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Kat

Kat Member

Ok here comes disgaea units.
    I know Laharl is OP but what about the others?

2. Badr

Badr Member

Not an expert in this Collab but I heard Red Magna and Killia are quite solid units, besides this time it is the first time we can get 2 free units out of a collab if I’m right (Usalia & Prinny)

Prinny is an OP free unit aswell, so I think he is worth investing in :)

Well Laharl speaks for itself but he won’t be pullable the first week since he is not on the banner.
    I hope you guys can pull some of! Good luck!

3. Kat

Kat Member

Ok It looks like this two first weeks are skippable.

Go Go for Laharl xD

4. votris11

votris11 Active Member

If we look at the current JP tier list: Laharl us the only one top tier. Killua and the original characters in Disgaea class are on second highest, Enta is good but not great, Magnus is bad, and avoid Seriphina at all cost. I also remember Rosa being top tier on earlier tier list, but I'm not sure about Rin or Almira. Rin right now is rank pretty low, not bad but low for a collab unit. Almira I just have no reference right now. I'm still going to pull her cuz she my fav character in the game so hopefully she's good.

5. Kat

Kat Member

Anyone know where is the info of the upgrades for disgaea units?

6. Kat

Kat Member

Niceeee but i dont know with that numbers if now are good or not.
    Are Closer to Gilga or still very far?

7. Badr

Badr Member

Hmm, I heard the buffs weren’t that great tbh. Seraphine still weak although red magma gets even stronger but no mag def so only good in certain situations. I asked in new thread if it was worth leveling up my killia with dark shards. Got reactions that he still lacks a bit of HP. Rosa might worth it tho but araena (FFX Collab) is stronger on raw power. Hope I helped you out a little. Don’t know alote tho, I don’t really wish to make ads for other sites but since this is kinda dying try to post some of your questions on reddit alchemist Thread. They can help you out more then I do.

8. Kat

Kat Member

Thanks for the info.
    I Have Magnus but is hard to lvl.
    I can only get the shards for equip with chest and only got 2 per quest and even with automatic sometimes the units dont even get the chest.

9. dreamycreampy

dreamycreampy New Member

you're supposed to do ex, not the normal one. farm it along with his weapon

10. Badr

Badr Member

Yes try to do the round 1 EX3 or EX3+ if it’s possible you get around 4-7 each round. Make sure to put alote of water units to fight Magnus :) Goodluck