1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Cuteness is Justice! (Shayna Shura+ + Offensive(Fist Gear + Offensive VA) Memento)

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by ganmbit, Nov 22, 2019.

1. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

So, guys while I was working on my other custom units in the other game... Which is the most controversial mobile MOBA... I was in the middle of the thought of Shayna J+, ofc the little reason because she is my waifu.... But, I also want for her to have her own 5* Nensou and Offensive GA(Which became my desire since long time ago).

As one of the strongest yet most sustainable unit in the game(One of the few who hasn't got down to A Tier or less at this moment), I think its time she got herself some offensive MA, like Chloe, Yomi, Jin, and others.

Also as you know, Shenmei has recieved JE+ in JP so that's a huge yes for a Shayna JE+ too :v

My Wish on her by this is:
    1. Make her has J+(Since Suzuka and Shenmei already got it, no reason for no Shayna J+)
    2. Make her has her own Offensive Master Abbility(I see you, Chloe, Zahar, Spica, Shenmei), she needs it more than a Lucian
    3. Make her has her own weapon gear based on her gauntlet in her illustration

Note: If you don't want now, do this when she already touch A-B Tier in META

Note: This is just a suggestion and not to be taken seriously

2. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Game design note: This J+ make her a mix of a tank who can withstand attacks and a DPS which could give enemies a good hit.

J+ name: "Cute Martial Heroine"

Her JE+ Notable changes in my version:

1. One of Her skills from Strike Mastery +2 to Everlasting Cuteness(Or any name suggested): raises her Strike attack power by +20(min)/+30(max) also permanently raises her PATK(+2%)/DEX(+3%)/AGI(+2%) every time she kills an enemy(stackable).

(Note: I don't know how to enhance her Guts' skill but her Iron Body enhancement from her kaigan is enough)

2. Her Counter is changed to this: (Any names with most likes will received) A chance of guarding or evading an attack then performs counter also procs againts skills and the counter will always proc as long as the enemy is in range(1) while permanently raises her strike attack power(+2) and jewel regen(+2) (stackable, x10)

(Not movable version of Hito's(See Hito on my custom units list) Job 1 Counter Skill. So, there is a chance of evading or guarding a certain attack that will goes fo her(Guard Chance >> Evade Chance) and she will do counter to enemies in range either she is hit/guarded/evaded.

Hito's Counter Mechanic: Evading -> (Success or not success on evading) Moves to the enemy -> Attacks them (Procs against skill Will be added: "Strong when attacking from forwards and sidelines)

(Could choose all or one of them)

Her move changes in my version(All has the same use or use +/- 1/2 and Jewel cost added by: (num) also the Bolded is a must move and the rest is optional)

Notable Universal Changes:
    1. Now, PDEF/MDEF also became the multipliers of her attack
    2. All of unlisted moves will have their multiplier +10%(except for Controlling Focus)

1. Hardening Focus -> Battle♥️Aura with any (or suggested names with most likes): Raises her own PDEF by x2 for three turns, to the user upon cast will inflict taunt(reduces their DEX, Accuracy, and Hit Rate, while increasing her Evasion Rate) and rage(which also decrease their PATK/MATK/Damage, can't use skills, and only target her) to enemies in the area around self(5x5 Diamond)
    (Referencing this in Suzuka's story)
    Use: +2
    Jewel Cost: +3

2. Susano'o -> Charming⭐Invitation (Or any suggested names with the most likes): Raises her PATK (x5), slightly raises her DEX(20~40%) and her Strike Attack Power(+10 all level) while reducing her PDEF/MDEF(-80~50%) for 1 turn, the next attack(skill/basic) will inflict charm(no matter how much the turn).
    Jewel Cost: -5

3. Whirlwind Kick -> Miracle⭐Spark: After moving, inflicting 2-hit Water Strike Attack(Med) to enemies in the area. Strong against humans and fire, also reduces their CT by 30, has a chance to inflict charm. (Range: 5, Area: 3x3 Square, Height Range: 3)
    Use: +1
    Jewel Cost: +10

4. Palm Shockwave -> Sparkling⭐Star: Inflicts penetrating Strike attack(Med) to enemies, knocks enemy back by 1 sq with chance of inflicting bind and "after bind slow". Slightly Strong against charmed units.(Area: Special (Cross*), Range: 3, Height Range:3 )
    *Like this: --+/-+/+ (Depends on the area)

(Means: the enemy gets the bind for few turns before they will experience slow for next few turns)

5. Focused Palm -> Incredible♥️Cuteness: Strike ATK(Low) to enemies in the area with chance incflicting Stun, and "after stun slow" and knocks enemies 1 sq back. Strong against charmed units. (Area: 1, Range: 1, Height Range: 2)
    Use: +0
    Multiplier: +20%

6. Divine Battle Trance -> Icicle⭐Combo: After Moving, inflicts 3-Hit Water Strike Attack(High) to single enemy unit, Strong against monsters, very strong Against Fire, strong against charmed units, inflicts Bind and Daze. The damage is higher as the user's DEX is higher. Slightly reduce enemy AGI and reduces enemy CT by 50.(Area: 1, Range: 7, Height Range: 3)
    Jewel Cost: +4
    Multiplier: +30

7. Supreme Battle Trance: Cuteness⭐Punch: Inflicts 2-Hit(Med), 2-Hit(High), and 1-Hit(Heavy) Water Strike Attack to enemy units in the area(3X3 Square), Strong against humans, fire, and very strong against charmed enemies, the damage will raises as more DEX/AGI she has. Raises own PATK/AGI/DEX(+50%) for 1 turn to self. (Range: Same as the old one, Height range: 3)
    Multiplier: (+20% on the min) (+30% on the max)
    Use: +0
    Jewel Cost: +5
    PATK Multiplier: +0.5

(Logic: Lucian is a HB+ and he got a Shura recently in GL and his SBT is kinda annoying, Shayna's SBT should be more annoying than his)

(Super Optional, doesn't hurt her if this is not implemented)

8. Exploding Palm: Lucky⭐Impact : After moving, inflicts 3-hit water strike phys attack(med) to enemy units in the area, chance of inflicting stun, also reduces CT by half. The damage is higher when user's Max HP/DEX/AGI is higher. (Range: 7 Cross, Area: 1x3/2x3 Lateral, Height Range: 3)
    Jewel Cost: +10
    Multiplier: +20%

(If you see Badang from Mobile Legends, I adapt his skill 2 and ultimate for this move)

9. Controlling Focus: Heal⭐Heat: Nullifies all stats ailments and heal the units(heal based on her Max HP/PATK) on the units around self(3x3). Cast Auto Heal and Quicken on self(based on PATK/AGI).

Her Level 11 equipment
    1. Shayna's Belt(HP +40, PATK+20 , PDEF +10, MDEF+10, DEX +10, LUCK +15, Fire Res +10, Water Res + 10 Wind Res, + 5 Thunder res, +10 evasion rate)
    2. Shayna's Cute Skirt(HP +20, PATK +10, PDEF +30, MDEF +20, DEX +10, AGI +5, LUCK +10)
    3. Shayna's Cute Shirt(HP +50, PATK +30, PDEF +30, MDEF +15, DEX +35, Water +5)
    4. Shayna's Shoes(PATK +50, PDEF +20, Strike Attack Power +5, AGI +5, Jewels get +15)
    5. Shayna's Gloves(not her gear and it's the cloth gloves of hers) (PATK +45, PDEF +25, DEX +25, LUCK +15, Strike Attack Power +5, Stun res +10 , Paralyze res +10, Charm res +10, Jewels get +15)
    6. Shayna's Hairband(HP +55 , Water +5, PATK +10, DEX +15, AGI +1, Bind res +10, Daze res +10, Silence res +10, Stop res +10)

Job Master Reward:
    HP: +35%
    PATK: +20%
    PDEF: +15%
    MDEF: +10%
    AGI: +5%
    DEX: +10%

Note: Her Cute Shirt = Where the Shura Sash will be used

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  3. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Gear: Gloves of Cuteness(Or whatever the deserving name of her gloves)
    Rarity: Gold/5*
    Type: Fist
    +20~50 PATK
    +5~30 DEX
    +1~10 Water
    +2~8 AGI
    +1~15 Strike ATK Power
    (One of the buffs above could be cut if that's too OP)

Gear Ability: (Name suggestion please, the most likes will be used)
    After Moving, Inflicts Phys DMG(Heavy) to enemy units in the area(5x5 Diamond), ignores DEF. The damage raises as the user's remaining HP and DEX. [Height Range: 5, Range: 7]
    Use: 1
    Jewel Cost: 75

How to get: 100% Alchemic Boundary on her Nensou

4. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Nensou: "Cuteness Is Justice!"

Unlocks: her new skin based on her 4* Nensou

Stats: +10 AGI(When on full level)

Passive Ability(When full level(40)/full level + limit(40 + 5*):

-Envylia's Vitality: Raises HP to Envylian Units (320/512)

-Envylia's Collapse: Raises Strike Attack Power to Envylian Units(10/20

-Roaring Success Group(Different version): Raises PATK, MATK, Strike Attack Power, AGI of the choosen units(Shayna, Alfred, Suzuka, Laura, Leoniaz, Lil Ouroboros)

-Full Alchemic Boundary Bonus: Increases user's AGI(1*Percentage) DEX(5*percentage)/Strike Power(2*percentage) upon appearing on map

-Vision Abbility: "Let's go, Everyone~!"
    Inflicts 1 hit(low) physical attack, 3 hit(high) physical attack, 1 hit(high) magical attack and 1 hit(heavy) physical attack, to enemy units in the area(5x5) Diamond, chance of ignoring their DEF, chance of Bind/Daze, reducing their jewels by half, inflicts delay, reducing their AGI, and reducing their CT by 70%. Raises own PATK/MATK/AGI/DEX(70%) and casts quicken also jewel regen to self.

--Animation note: All of the "Roaring Success Group" members is appeared in that animation. I make it like that because Alfred will attack first(which makes it 1 hit low physical), then Shayna, Leoniaz, and Suzuka(3 hit high physical), then Laura(1 hit high magical), then back to Shayna(1 hit heavy physical). 6 hit is same as Spica's Vision Abbility.

Note: My custom Unit(Hito) could enjoy all of this nensou extra stats and abilities but he doesn't appear in the VA animation since one of his easter egg passive is "Enjoys all buffs from nensous that includes: Shayna, Carol, Lotiyah, Vivi, Aswald, and Nefertiti"

5. XingHa

XingHa Moderator Staff Member

Shura is already OP. That's the reason why some unit like Bashini raised in rank significantly is becoz of that.

6. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Hmmm... Okay, but I have another plan of hers and actually, you can see which is a high priority ones and the low ones, and even just some extras that won't damage her if that isn't implemented... Since this is Shayna-Exclusive, I could make the "Second" and mutually exclusive with the Holy Brawler Counterpart, which taken from her Chronomancer.

But, the challenge is, Chronos are supports with CT based skill sets, and Shayna is more to a mix of Burst Damager(The one who could do a huge damage in single punch, but needs time to get to that place) and Tank (could be said as a "Panzer" type Unit) rather than a support.

Here's the plan box:
    Plan 1: "Cute Art" will have a mix of Chrono and Holy Brawler by removing some moves and adding some other, this also implemented to "Basic Cute Art"

Cute Art and Basic Cute Art are both the names of her "J+" things, and the point of this post is to give her J+(Could be a chrono or shura+), Offensive Gear Ability, and 5* Nensou of herself along with a certain master ability from it(Which she lacks of as a "Panzer" unit)

After I'm done with Shayna, I will try to do Ramses J+...

7. XingHa

since Chronomancer doesn't complement well with her other 2 jobs and TAC JP had already give her 2 JE, u can only give J+ for her Chronomancer. in that way, she can be run as DC JE with Shura sub or a Chronomancer J+

8. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Yeah, I know that already... About Shayna Chronomancer+, in this job, it make Shayna look like she has learn something from Laura, her master. But in this chrono+, she still holds her Holy Brawler traits. Like Courage with her Machinist+.

9. XingHa

in that case, it should be Holy Brawler JE+