1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Caris sniper+ J11 stats calculation

Discussion in 'Armament, Equipment & Abilities' started by Halkonzo, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Halkonzo

Halkonzo Member

my Caris is fully upgraded lvl75 J+ with maxed out equipments(my efforts and savings paid off). Her pattack sits at 382. But i’ve Seen folks with higher pattack than mine. For example, a guy in my friends list has the exact same pattack value of 382 but his Caris is only lvl 70. I also saw a lvl 77 Caris whose pattack was 393. There is no way I can reach 393 pattack just by lvling twice more. How did they upgrade their pattack stat?

Has anyone seen a 4 star sniper rifle gear named “Lethal Meister”? If so, how can I acquire that gear?

2. Arananthi

Arananthi Active Member

1) They have better +PATK Gear than you do.
    2) They've Mastered Caris' other jobs.
    3) Sorcery.

3. Halkonzo

Halkonzo Member

Define better pattack gears Arananthi. Besides if you don’t have a sniper urself, u will never understand my situation here. This isn’t the first time u confused me with assumptions and inaccurate info.

The only gear that can improve sniper pattack at the moment is ‘Lethal Meister’ rifle and i’ve Never seen that gear ever. I am asking folks out there who actually has a decent sniper and experienced enough to answer my questions

4. udon

udon Moderator Staff Member

@Halkonzo what gear are you using?
    can the other caris be using patk+ items like Knight's Gauntlets? that has a max of +10 patk

this won't increase patk (gunner increases dex/crit/luck, crafter increases pdef/dex/agi)
    it's got to be gear, imo

it's on the GL db, but not in the tier list, so i'm not sure - sorry

Arananthi likes this.
  5. Halkonzo

Halkonzo Member

I’m using a lethal slinger and a swallow scarfs/Heart choker

6. Halkonzo

Halkonzo Member

I see if that rifle is unavailable then it must be the knight’s gauntlet.

Both pattack and dex are equally important for determining the final attk dmg right? So even though they have more pattack should my final damage should be more or less same to theirs if I have more dex than them?

7. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

I chuckled =).

Arananthi likes this.
  8. WeikerX

Ok so yea this an older screen shot but my Caris is 77 with 386. Knight's Gautlet (3*) gives her the +1, but maxed Gauntlet gives her +10. Which means right now I can potentially have 395 if I had a max Gauntlet.

http://www.alchemistcodedb.com/gear/af-armo-gauntlet

So, to answer to your question, i think it's gear.

Attached Files:

9. Halkonzo

Halkonzo Member

Thx for helpful replies

10. Arananthi

Arananthi Active Member

I have 3 snipers, all maxxed out. Courage, Reagan, and Almira. I apologize if I've confused you in the past, but it's not due to lack of experience. :)

WeikerX likes this.
  11. Halkonzo

Halkonzo Member

12. Vahalla

Vahalla New Member

How I can get J+ sniper unlocked? =-/ I have 15+ limit break plus gunner, crafter, and sniper at max skills.... :-(

13. WeikerX

There was an event for Caris J+. Will need to wait until it comes back up again.