1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Caris Level 11 J+ Equipment

Discussion in 'Armament, Equipment & Abilities' started by AnAngryHorde, Feb 25, 2018.

1. AnAngryHorde

AnAngryHorde New Member

Will Caris's Level 11 J+ Equipment be available anywhere after the Sound of Bells Event is over? And is there anything I can do with the literally hundreds of spare pieces that I'm accumulating trying to get the last 4 pieces of the Ammo Belt?

(Seriously, I haven't had an Ammo Belt piece drop in 70 runs :()

2. udon

udon Moderator Staff Member

my problem too :(

unfortunately no

but events do return i believe

3. AnAngryHorde

AnAngryHorde New Member

Damn. In that case, do you happen to know if the gold equipment selector ticket from the ouroborous cache bundle lets you select J+ event equipment?

4. udon

i don't know to be honest (the gold selector is in the ouroboros chest, not cache)

although, since it only allows the purchase once, and the selector is for 1 item, it isn't worth it, since you need 6 unique items

5. AnAngryHorde

AnAngryHorde New Member

I have the other 5 items, plus over 300 extra pieces combined for those 5. I'm just missing 4 pieces of the Ammo Belt, which hasn't dropped since before I completed the other 5.

6. Arananthi

Arananthi Active Member

Have you tried switching between single-player and multiplayer? I know it's actually random, but that always seems to work for me. :)

7. AnAngryHorde

AnAngryHorde New Member

Yeah I've been doing both. Multiplayer to save AP when I know that I can give my full attention for 10 minutes, single the rest of the time, sometimes retreating after clearing everyone (including reinforcements) except the cerberus, if the Ammo Belt hasn't dropped. Usually getting 12 item drops per run, but it's still been more than 70 runs since the last time an Ammo Belt piece dropped for me.

8. Cristian Urso

Cristian Urso New Member

Is there any list about de necessary equipment for job master Caris J+ ??? I'm close to get the sniper job and I wanna be prepared for the J+

9. AnAngryHorde

AnAngryHorde New Member

All of the stuff you need for J+ is only available from Sound of the Bells [EX]. You need 6 Caris tokens (you get 3 from the quest objectives and 3 from the milestones). Then to master job level 11, you need Gatling Heaven piece x80, Thunder Gang Jacket piece x80, Rider's Glasses piece x60, Ammo Belt piece x60, Maiden's Boots piece x60, Magic Wheel piece x60. All of those pieces only drop from SOTB [EX].

Cristian Urso likes this.
  10. AnAngryHorde

AnAngryHorde New Member

PSA: The Gold Equipment Selector does not allow you to pick Caris's J+ Equipment

Edit: But then 6 Ammo Belt pieces dropped for me in the very first multiplay I did after using the selector, so maybe it did help ^^

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    udon likes this.
  11. Mishikasei

Mishikasei Moderator Staff Member

Multiplay drops more Caris equips and Veloz shards than SP.
    It's way more worth doing mp than sp tbh coz it's "free" and easier.
    Also gives you free apples :3

^this
    And also this: http://www.alchemistcodedb.com/unit/chalice#gunner-equipment for detailed info.
    Try to gather them asap as the event ends this thursday.

I'm already taking very easy as I finished her Sniper+ already...
    Tbh I expected a bit more from her but Snipers are kinda falling in meta lately...

12. udon

thanks for letting us know... :)

13. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

9 hours to go.... i need about.. 30 more pieces spread across the board.... come onnnnnnnnnnnnn RNG

14. udon

good luck

i got all of mine yesterday - and just helping around MP with my shayna
    let me know if you need a shayna friend

now... i need more caris drops for her sniper job

15. WeikerX

WeikerX Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the Shayna friend offer! What's your friend request code thingy? [hum... I feel like I should add this to my profile]

I was farming pretty hardcore yesterday, and was stuck on the last glasses piece until 23:00 game time. It was soooo annoying cause it just refused to drop. But all is set now! Phew!

16. udon

55RCXWKF :)

WeikerX likes this.