1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

[Babel Chronicles] Green Prayers in Drought

Discussion in 'Guides' started by XingHa, May 2, 2019.

1. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

Episode 1: The Shifting Sands
    Win Condition: Kill all enemy while keeping Carla and Balt alive
    Setup: Carla and Balt
    Story: Balt has an illegitimate child!! :p
    ac24.jpg
    Sophie: My correct name is Sophie not Zofia and the proper term to call me is loli not little lady. Food?
    Nothing special.

Episode 2: Of the Sand
    Win Condition: Nothing of the enemies remain in the battlefield (either killed or retreated) while keeping Carla and Balt alive
    Setup: Carla, Balt, Ryle and Ankh
    Enemies love Carla and Ankh which is a good news. To complete all quest mission at once, this one involves some RNG as you must kill all the enemy before they take their respective 3rd turn. The enemy will end their 3rd turn with a retreat. Just refer to the video below for getting all mission reward clear. Good luck with the RNG! :D

Note:
    (a) As you can see from the video, i made sure no Bandit Thief will just idle during its 1st turn.
    (b) During the last part wherein a Wind Bandit Archer and a Fire Bandit Archer remaining, the RNG saved my ass as both Ankh and Ryle took the enemies by 1 shot.
    (c) I will see if i can find a way to complete all quest mission at once without heavily relying on RNG. I will try with my alt later.

Episode 3: Fishy Business
    Win Condition: Zofia reaches 5% remaining HP or below (Zofia has innate Guts) while keeping Carla and Balt alive
    Setup: Carla, Balt and Ramses
    Story:
    ac26.jpg
    Too bad im not Carla's type T_T
    Note: old man = definitely not Balt lol

You will be pitted against 2 group of enemies - (a) from Gluttony Foss, and (b) the Corpse. Carla and Balt will be facing a 2v2 fight against Rashba and Zofia. Good thing is Balt is Wind and the opposing 2 enemy are Thunder. On other hand, Ramses, on the other side of the map, will be facing 5 Corpse Assassin by himself. Worry not as Ramses is more than a match for them.

For getting ""Kill 4+ foes in one blow" quest mission, ideal positioning is the key for a perfect Grand Cross. For "Make Rashba withdraw", just lower down Rashba's HP to 5% or below (Rashba has an innate Guts like Zofia) and it will auto-retreat. You may refer to the video below on how things done.

Episode 4: Something to Protect
    Win Condition: Kill all enemy
    Setup: Balt
    The thing you need to worry about are the Fire Wolves. The efficient way to handle the Fire Wolf is to dispose at least 2 at once. It will only be achieved with Charged Edge+Spinslash. Just refer to the video below for getting all mission reward clear.

Episode 5: Hopes Bestowed
    Win Condition:
    Setup: Balt

to be continued...

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    nickjr likes this.
  2. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

3. XingHa

XingHa Active Member

4. XingHa

XingHa Active Member