1. Register NOW and get a chance to win $15!

Click HERE for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Another note...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ganmbit, Jan 17, 2021.

1. ganmbit

ganmbit Member

Well, yeah, I am here again, still locked my self for Custom Shayna+ for the video but based on Taga META/JP META.

Q: Why on Taga META, and not TAC META?
    A: It is more to what we GL people have, which is Clairvoyance, and TAC META is considered outdated in Taga META, 6 months of difference matters much for META. If you are aiming the said unit in their+ to become in T1 for certain amount of time and remained in T2 for the most of the time, then do it in Taga META, since JP always gets their thing first.

But again, I have come to one thing that troubles me when I am in the middle of wanting to recording the custom+ slide

Which is called as hesitation and fear, I am still hesitate on making the video and upload it on youtube or decide to stop in the middle in order to make myself not to be called as cringy person, so yeah...

I dunno if I need to do this or not but this is an extra note why, even I have completed the skill set and things, I am still not making the video at all

Thanks for reading